1, Arsenal 5700 Torso Length Work Tool Apron For Men
Ergodyne Arsenal 5700 16-Pocket Heavy Duty Canvas Tool Apron: Ergonomically designed to hold tools, fasteners or whatever task specific needs comfortably. This apron is ideal for carpenters, contractors, warehousing, construction, roofing, gardening, grilling, and your everyday handyman. See bullet points above for more information.
2, Hudson Durable Goods – Professional Grade Chef Apron For Men
ALL DAY COMFORT – Built for quality
and comfort. This isn’t your average kitchen apron.
• 100% cotton twill weave is durable, breathable, soft and machine washable
• Cross-back straps prevent neck pain and irritation.
• Easy to use adjustable release buckle on strap makes putting it on, adjusting, and removal a cinch
DURABLE DESIGN – Designed for a timeless feel, our product’s stylish details are as carefully considered as the rugged materials we construct them from. We believe in products that are built to last.
• Rugged gun-metal grommets
• Double reinforced stitching on pockets and straps
• Rivet reinforcements on pockets
VERSATILE SIZE & POCKETS – Whether “Big & tall” or 5′ 3″, this apron offers broad coverage & a custom fit
• Bib dimensions from upper chest to knees measures 27 inches wide x 34 inches tall. Customize height w/ x-back straps.
• Long tie straps accommodate up to 50 inch waist
• 2 large tool pockets (6.5 inches tall x 8 inches wide)
• Chest pocket for cellphone/pencil/tools (4.5 inches tall x 4 inches wide)
• Kangaroo pocket (large hoodie-style hand pocket)
• Towel/tool loop on the right hip
MAINTAINING YOUR APRON – Your apron can last for years with the proper care
Regular cleaning not only enhances the appearance of your garment but removes dirt and abrasive materials that can cause premature wear. Regular cleaning can also prevent dirt build-up from becoming deep irremovable stains.
• Wash separately initially to avoid color bleeding.
• Machine-wash cold. Do not bleach.
• Clasp strap clips to prevent tangling.
• Tumble dry low.