Garmin Forerunner 935
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch
with Wrist-based Heart Rate
• Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
• Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
• Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
• Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
• Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training.
Analyze Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 935 lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more. For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. The 935 is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming.
Smart notifications delivered right to your wrist are just the beginning. When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 935 also gives you access to automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts, music controls and more. Let your loved ones follow your runs and rides in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. For getting your data to and from the cloud, if you like the quick connection Wi-Fi provides, 935 can do that, too.
Follow Your Heart
Wrist-based heart rate might be an easy choice when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to tap into much more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap. A chest strap heart rate monitor (like HRM-Run or HRM-Tri) unlocks advanced features such as lactate threshold and the HRV (heart rate variability) stress test.
Make Every Day a Competition
Get the extra push you need to beat yesterday with Strava Live Segments. Strava Premium members can sync running and cycling segments to their 935 for live feedback during their activities. Also get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your PR.
Coros Apex Multisport Watch
Premium Multi-sport Watch
For athletes who want to train harder, safer and much more efficiently, APEX is the premium multi-sport watch that enables self-inspiration. Unlike traditional brands and offerings, APEX is the result of massive engineering towards the needs and desires of athletes around the world.
Your Complete Training Guide
COROS Trainer will structure a complete workout geared towards your fitness level and training needs. It makes you training efficiency without injury and supplies advanced training analysis.
Built for longevity
UltraMax setting will allow for the battery to run up to 100 hours for APEX 46mm and 80 hours for APEX 42mm using GPS, while normal GPS mode will yield up to 35 hours and 25 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days and 24 days correspondingly.
Premium titanium alloy bezel (46mm) ceramic bezel (42mm) finish with a digital knob to easily navigate from the menu to data screens. Giving you the ability to transition from the workplace, to your training element with ease.
Pre-load Breadcrumb Trail
No longer do you need to worry about getting lost when you explore a new place.The track navigation, which allows you to import track routes into your watch,can guides you through the entire movement.
APEX 42mm and 46mm
The concise design inspiration of APEX comes from sports enthusiasts . APEX offers two sizing, 42mm and 46mm for women and men, respectively.
Various Watch Strap
Available with multiple sizing and band options, you have the ability to find the combination that best fits your lifestyle.
Suunto 9 GPS Watch
CHECK IT OUT
When you have your mind set on a
certain goal or adventure, you want to make sure your watch can also go the
distance. With up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking Suunto 9 Baro is
built to last – just like you!
Suunto’s intelligent battery software reminds you to charge your watch before your long run and helps optimizing battery use on the go.
• Durable multisport GPS watch with a long battery life and barometric altitude
• FusedTrack for better distance and track accuracy in ultra long runs
• Sport expertise and support for over 80 sports and multisport events
• Powerful training summary on the watch with graphs and lap tables
• Wrist heartrate always with you
• Intelligent battery modes and reminders
• Sapphire glass, 100 meters water resistance
• Stay safe outdoors with storm alarm, weather trend and sunset/sunrise times
• With the press of one button, select the correct battery mode that will make your Suunto 9 Baro battery last through your session. If your session takes longer than planned, the watch will recommend to change the battery mode when battery gets low.
• Using a HR belt instead of wrist HR will save power and connecting the HR belt will immediately extend the hours left to exercise.
• The Suunto 9 Baro has a powerful training summary on the watch with graphs and lap tables as well as following your long-term progress with trends and summaries. This watch has expertise for 80+ sports.
• Additionally, you can always track your heartrate through the wrist monitor.
• GPS is a heavy battery consumer. When running very long runs, battery life easily becomes a limiting factor in accurately using your watch GPS. The Suunto 9 Baro Fused Track movement sensors are combined with GPS to improve the track and distance accuracy. This technology can be used in Running sport modes where hand movement is periodic.
• Suunto 9 comes with Suunto Value Pack; a collection of treats and benefits offered by Suunto partners to take your training & outdoor experience to whole new levels. The deals vary from free trials and training plans to discounts from partners like Strava, Endomondo and TrainingPeaks.
Garmin VivoActive 3 Music
From playing sports to playing your
favorite songs, vívoactive 3 Music is the smartwatch for your active life. It
features on-device music storage, so you can bring your tunes along for every
workout. This sporty smartwatch has estimated wrist-based heart rate and more
than 15 preloaded sports apps, so you can choose how you like to get fit.
Built-in GPS lets you accurately record outdoor activities.
Your Watch, Your Music
With storage for up to 500 songs, vívoactive 3 Music puts the “beat” in your daily mission to beat yesterday. Use our Garmin Express software to easily transfer music from your computer, and then queue up your favorite songs for easy listening through Bluetooth-enabled headphones. You can even download select music streaming service apps from our Connect IQ store, and then sync your customized playlists to your watch for offline ad-free listening (may require a premium subscription). Now you really can leave your phone behind when you work out, because the music that helps keep you moving is right on your wrist.
Fits You and All You Do
Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under extra-durable glass. Comfortable, convenient and easy to see — vívoactive 3 Music just fits.
Play More Sports
With more than 15 preloaded sports apps, finding a fun way to stay active is easy. Hit the golf course, go for a bike ride, take a yoga class, or even try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding. When you head outside, built-in GPS lets vívoactive 3 Music track the details of your chosen activity — with no phone connection required. From snowboarding to swimming and at least a dozen other options in between, this watch is the perfect playmate.
Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress through estimated heart rate variability.
Pay Your Way
The vívoactive 3 Music smartwatch features Garmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay (with participating banks). So, you can leave your wallet behind without missing out on that post-run caffè latte. Just tap and go.
Make It Yours
vívoactive 3 Music is compatible with our Connect IQ store, where you can download watch faces, widgets and apps that transform this smartwatch into your watch. Keep tabs on when your Uber is arriving, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start.
Download and Create Workouts
Keep your workout schedule fresh. Choose from preloaded ones, or create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts, and download them to your watch. Then, your smartwatch will keep track of the exercises, reps, sets and rest time for you.
Daily Fitness and Stress Tracking
With help from Elevate estimated wrist-based heart rate technology, vívoactive 3 Music lets you monitor key aspects of your fitness and stress to show how your body responds under various circumstances. For example, it’s able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age, important indicators of your physical fitness that can often improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your heart rate variability (HRV), which is used to calculate and track your stress level. vívoactive 3 Music can make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Life doesn’t have a pause button, so stay connected with your vívoactive 3 Music smartwatch while you’re playing hard or working out. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive and even respond (responding only available for Android) to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. Find your phone, access music controls, and let friends follow your outdoor sports with the LiveTrack feature. Your finished activities will even automatically upload to our Garmin Connect online fitness community.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your compatible smartphone.
Polar Vantage V
Train smarter and discover the
winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a premium multisport watch
designed for pro athletes – and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you’re
looking for a cutting-edge waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon
training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match. There are many exciting
features that make the Vantage V top of its class.
• Polar Precision Prime: Get accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions.
• Running Power: We track running power to give more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
• Recovery Pro: See how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback.
• Training Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
• Sport profiles: Polar Vantage V supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
• Any many more exciting features!
Optimize Your Training
If you want to train like a pro, you need to recover like a pro. Polar Vantage V helps you find the right balance between training and rest and stay injury-free with a uniquely holistic training load and recovery tracking solution: Training Load Pro and Recovery Pro.
Cutting-edge Sports Tech
The wearable tech innovations make sure Polar Vantage V gives you all the accurate data you need to maximize your performance.
The Polar Precision Prime sensor fusion technology monitors your heart rate accurately even in the most demanding conditions.
Polar Vantage V measures running power from the wrist – no additional foot pods or sensors needed.
Customize And Match With Your Own Style
Not only is the Polar Vantage V jam-packed with features including the ability to track Running Power, but there are three amazingly stylish colors to choose from.
Customize and match the Polar Vantage V with your own style!
More Than A Sports Watch
When you train with Polar Vantage V, you get access to the full Polar ecosystem where everything is connected. All your training data is conveniently available on one platform in Polar Flow.
You can also automatically sync your training data to other services such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
Garmin Fenix 5 Plus
Multisport GPS Watch With Maps,
Music, Metrics and More
• Premium multisport GPS smart watch that estimates heart rate at the wristand includes color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
• Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
• Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
• Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch
• Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
• Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music
Your Roadmap to Success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, all fēnix 5 Plus Series watches provide built-in mapping and navigation features to help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. For runners and cyclists, the device also features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect data to help you find and follow the best trails and routes.
Every fēnix 5 Plus Series watch features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for outdoor navigation. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Advanced Performance Metrics
When you’re pushing your limits, you need a decisive edge. fēnix delivers with sophisticated training features to monitor your form and performance. Tap into physiological metrics, running dynamics and more to track your workout stats, measure your progress and fine-tune your form. Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re overtraining, maintaining or peaking. You can also view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. Special preloaded activity profiles are provided for swimming, running, biking, hiking, skiing, rowing, paddle boarding and more. For added motivation, download advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
A Little Traveling Music
Got a power song that gets you pumped up for a race or tough workout? Now you can have up to 500 songs stored right on your watch, for phone-free listening on the go. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through compatible Bluetooth headphones (sold separately). You can even sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services (May require premium subscription by a third-party music provider) to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
Pay with a Wave of Your Hand
To help keep pace with your active lifestyle, fēnix 5 Plus devices feature our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution. Use it to pay for purchases so you can breeze through checkout lines while leaving your cash and cards at home. Try it anywhere there’s a scanner for contactless payments.
Stay Smartly Connected
All fēnix 5 Plus Series models support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch — whether you’re on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking, GroupTrack and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile applications.
Premium Materials, Robust Performance
Built for rugged adventures and crafted of the finest premium-grade materials, fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are available in a variety of finish choices, including PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and DLC titanium bezel version. A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures readability in all ambient conditions. And transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. For added scratch resistance, a high-strength domed sapphire lens is available on several fēnix 5 Plus Series models.
Custom Apps, Watch Faces and Bands
You can customize any fēnix watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance. There’s also a wide selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone — so it’s easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity. No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go. With Garmin, you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
Add power data to your training by downloading our Running Power app from the Connect IQ store onto your compatible watch. Developed by Garmin Labs, the Running Power app taps into metrics — such as pace, vertical oscillation, grade and even local wind conditions — to determine the amount of power you’re applying at the ground as you run. When you know how much power you’re expending from minute to minute and mile to mile, you’re better able to pace yourself, which can help keep you from tiring out too quickly. The best news? If you already own the right Garmin devices, adding power to your run is free. All you need is a fēnix 5 and one of these accessories: HRM-Run, HRM-Tri or the Running Dynamics Pod.
Suunto Ambit 3 Peak
The journey to your summit is what
it’s all about – whether it’s a mountain or a personal best. The Suunto Ambit3
Peak is your ultimate GPS watch for sports and adventure. It guides you every
step of the way, providing all you need to progress and stay safe on your
quest. Connect your watch wirelessly to your smartphone and use the free Suunto
Movescount App to adjust the watch on the go and visually enrich, relive and
share your adventure. There is no better companion out there to make every move
Outdoor and Multisport
• 30h battery with 5 sec-GPS accuracy (1 min-accuracy: 200h)
• Route navigation and track back
• Altitude (FusedAltiTM)
• Weather information
• Heart rate while swimming
• Activity based recovery time
• Speed, pace and distance
• Bike power support (Bluetooth Smart)
• Multiple sports in one log
• Discover new routes with heatmaps on Suunto Movescount and Suunto Movescount App
• Movescount training programs on the watch
• Extended feature set through Suunto Apps
• Languages: EN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, ZH
– Upload and share your moves instantly.
– Customize your watch on the go.
– Time and GPS satellite data up to date on the go.
– Use your phone as second watch display.
– See calls, messages and push notifications on the watch.
Enrich, Relive and Share
– Take photos during your Move showing your current speed, distance, and more.
– Create a Suunto Movie of your Move with 3D map, key metrics and images.
– Share your experience instantly to your social media networks with the Movescount app.
• Suunto Ambit3 peak delivers Stable and accurate altitude and weather information with full navigation in a robust casting
• Includes built in altimeter, barometer, compass and GPS with 100 meter water resistance
• One of the most competitive battery hours in the market, 200 hours with 1 minute accuracy. Case material – Polyamide
• Connect Ambit3 peak to your smartphone for syncing your activities, customizing on the go and seeing calls and notifications on the watch
• Add Photos in movement and create a Suunto Movie with the highlights of your Adventure to share with your friends