NoCry Safety Glasses
• Material: Latex free polycarbonate
• Lenses: Clear, with scratch resistant coating
• UV protection: 400nm (nanometers)
• PPE field of view: >40°
• Max temple arm length: 5”
• Max nose bridge diameter: 1”
• Total frame width across the front: 5.7”
• Max frame height: 1.77” in the center
• Weight: 0.083lbs
Since these glasses are clear, how do they keep your eyes safe from UV light?
It’s all about the 400nm UV protection lens coating – the highest industry standard for all UV protection in clear PPE eyewear lenses. Shield your eyes from not only 90-100% of harmful UVA and UVB radiation rays, but also UV light emitted by artificial light sources. To safeguard this coating, and get the best out of your glasses, gently clean the lenses with a microfiber cloth, and store in the NoCry protective case (sold separately) when not in use. Avoid using rough cloths or household glass cleaner, as these can scratch and damage the coating, defeating the point.
Will they fit over your prescription glasses?
Yes – and slide right over with total ease. Thanks to clever design that prevents overlapping with the arms of your prescription glasses, our OTG glasses will fit comfortably over most frame styles and designs up to 5.7” in width and max 1.77” high in the center.
Are these OSHA, ANSI Z87 and CSA Z94.3 certified and approved?
Yes, all certificates are embossed on the sides. These OTG safety glasses meet all current American and Canadian eye protection safety standards, meaning you can wear them on any construction site or in environments where your eyes might be at risk. The inclusion of side shields provide you maximum protection even from side projectiles – one less thing for you to worry, meaning you can focus on getting the job done.
Are they comfortable enough to wear all day?
According to hundreds of customer reviews, these safety glasses are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re even wearing them. Their unique contoured design shape hugs your cheekbone area, and their unobstructive lightweight construction and the soft rubber nose piece let them sit lightly on your face. They won’t feel bulky or awkward even after hours and hours at the workshop or construction site, operating room, school or university science lab, shooting range, racquetball court, or watching paint dry.
• Safety eyewear present a challenge for anyone with prescription glasses. NoCry Over-Spec Glasses protect both your eyes and eyewear. No need to buy expensive prescription safety glasses or work without a clear sight.
• These over-spec goggles fit easily and comfortably over most prescription glasses and readers (they fit glasses 5.7in wide, up to 1.37in high on the sides and 1.77in high in the center). Wrap-around lens made from scratch-resistant polycarbonate offers a high level of direct and peripheral eye protection.
• Clear lenses won’t distort your vision so you can easily see cut lines, colors, and other details. Padded arms adjust to fit both small and larger head sizes comfortably. Soft tips eliminate pressure behind the ears.
• Ideal for woodworking and carpentry, metal and construction work, lab and dental work, shooting (always double-check the safety requirements of your local shooting range), or anywhere you need to wear PPE eyewear.
• OSHA-approved, ANSI Z87 and CSA Z94.3 safety certifications.
Dewalt Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle
DEWALT DPG82-11 Concealer Clear
Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggle
The DEWALT Concealer safety goggle is a dual mold goggle that provides protection from dust and debris. DEWALT ToughCoat hard coated lens provides tough protection against scratches. DEWALT XtraClear anti-fog lens coating provides tough protection against fogging. Soft, dual injected rubber conforms to the face to provide a high level protection from dust and debris. Adjustable, elastic cloth head strap. Ventilation channels allow breathability. Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards and provides 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Features & Specifications
-Dual Injected Rubber provides a soft comfortable seal.
-Head Strap provides a comfortable and easily adjustable fit.
-Built-In Ventilation Channel provides extra fog control and ventilation.
-Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Standards.
-99.9% UVA/UVB Protection.
-Hard Coat Lens.
-Lens Color Clear Anti-Fog, Smoke Anti-Fog, Rx Insert Clear.
3M Virtua CCS Safety Glasses
3M Comfortable, lightweight frame features the Cord Control System (CCS) with an optional foam gasket attachment. CCS is designed to keep a corded earplug attached, untangled, and ready for use.
DEWALT Dominator Safety Glasses
DEWALT DPG94 Dominator Safety
The DEWALT Dominator Safety Glass – Modern styling meets high impact protection. Rubber tipped temples provide a non-slip comfortable fit. Full frame with larger lens provides excellent coverage. Integrated rubber nose piece for longer, comfortable wear. Protects against maximum harmful UV rays.
• Rubber tipped temples provide a non-slip comfortable fit
• Full frame with larger lens provides excellent coverage
• Integrated rubber nosepiece for longer, comfortable wear
• Protects against 99.9-Percent harmful UV rays
• Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards
Dewalt DPG55-11C Clear Anti-Fog Protective Safety Glasses
The DEWALT DC safety glass features
dual injected rubber in the frame and adjustable temples to provide dual
comfort. This safety glass meets ballistic testing standards and exceeds ANSI
Z87.1+ standards. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
• Rubber tipped temples provide a secure, comfortable fit
• Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance
• Telescoping temples adjust for a comfortable fit
• Cushioned brow protection for extra comfort and protection
• Ratcheting temples adjust for a proper fit
Radians Revelation Protective Shooting Glasses
The Radians revelation offers
5-position ratchet plus 4-position telescoping temples for superior fit. 16
lens colors to choose from for all your safety glass needs. The revelation is
also available in a polarized version
• 5-Position ratchet temples provides a comfortable safety glass fit
• Soft, non-slip rubber nose pad with self adjusting fingers
• Ventilation channel between safety lens and protective frame provides extra fog control
• Safety glasses Meet ANSI Z87.1 + standards
3M Nuvo Reader Protective Eyewear
Lightweight, retro-styled Nuvo
protective reader eyewear features adjustable temples, an integral brow bar and
soft nosepiece. Contoured frame and sideshields offer additional safety
coverage. Retro styling with molded-in magnifying diopters. Integral brow bar
and side shields. Soft, adjustable nose bridge. Nuvo protective reader eyewear
combines a distinct, nostalgic look with reliable performance and flexible fit.
Designed for workers who have difficulty reading small print or who are engaged
in small detail work, it offers more than just a fashionable dual-lens profile
with its tough, lightweight one-piece lens. With its outstanding protection and
comfort, Nuvo protective eyewear is a clear choice for stylish safety and
available in three different magnification diopters. Bifocal readers with a
choice of three magnification diopters: +1.5, +2.0, +2.5. Polycarbonate lens
absorbs 99.9 percentage UV. Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and the
high impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003. Features: +1.5 diopter, adjustable
length temples, integral sideshields and brow bar, soft, adjustable nose
bridge. Frame color: gray. Frame style/type: half-frame. Lens coating: anti-fog.
Lens color: clear. Product type: protective eyewear, safety glasses. Protection
type: eyewear. Recommended application: chipping, chiseling, drilling,
grinding, machining, masonry, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting,
sanding, sawing, UV protection. Recommended industry: aviation, construction,
food and beverage, general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, primary metals,
transportation. Size: standard. Temple color: gray/black.
• Magnifying diopters combine eye protection with reading enhancement with +1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 diopters available on most models
• “Retro” styling gives the glasses a nostalgic look
• Integral brow bar and side shields offer additional protection
• Dual lens profile in a one-piece lens design combines style with durability
• Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UV
Carhartt Carbondale Safety Glasses
Carhartt Carbondale Safety Glasses
From the garage, to the shooting range, to the lumber yard these comfortable glasses keep you safe and worry-free.
Top Tier Protection
Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens offers full impact protection.
Avoid Harmful Solar Radiation
High-quality lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
Dual-injected temples and rubber nosepiece provide all-day comfort and a near custom fit.
Well-accentuating colors and sleek design couple style to performance.
Meets ANSI Z87.1 high impact requirements making them perfect for a vast array of activities.
Top-Selling Product from an Industry Leader
One of the best-selling products from Carhartt, an industry leader dedicated to keeping you safe and at your peak performance.
Time-Tested Excellence from Carhartt
Today’s DIY is tomorrow’s ‘Made in America.’ Carhartt, like the United States itself, has long appreciated and valued the hard workers who hone their craft in our country. Our roots have grown from this American-made sentiment. We tip our hats to those who are proud to say that they built it in the USA.
Readymax Construction Safety Glasses
SoundShield Patented Technology
Absorbs 99% of UV rays
Anti-fog, scratch resistant lens