1, Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Switch on the lamp before getting
out of bed, turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the
lights from the couch to watch a movie—all without lifting a finger.
Control multiple devices with a single voice command, like locking the doors and turning off the lights at night.
You can also enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking.
Call almost anyone hands-free using your voice. Use Drop In to instantly connect to another compatible Echo at home or send an announcement across Echo devices, like calling the family for dinner or reminding the kids to go to bed. Plus, now with Skype calling stay in touch with friends and family in over 150 countries.
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from AA batteries to zucchini noodles to your shopping list, reorder favorite products from Amazon, or ask Alexa the status of your recent orders.
• Our most popular smart speaker – Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
• Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
• Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
• Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
• Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
• Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
• Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
• Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
With built-in Alexa voice service,
ecobee4 can listen to your voice commands and respond. Have it set a timer,
read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more. It also works well with
other Alexa Devices by supporting ESP, so that only the device closest to you
responds to your commands. It also comes with a room sensor that helps manage
hot or cold spots in your home, delivering comfort in the rooms that matter.
And because they can detect occupancy, they can automatically enable the right
mode on your ecobee4 for energy savings when it senses no one is home.
• SAVE MONEY: Homeowners save up to 23% annually on heating or cooling costs, plus ecobee pays for itself in under 2 years (compared to a hold of 72 degrees).
• ROOM SENSORS: Place them in the rooms that matter the most and have the temperature balanced throughout your whole home. Measuring both occupancy and temperature, sensors signal your ecobee Smart Thermostat to automatically switch to the right mode for comfort when you’re home or for savings when you’re not. One Room Sensor included, 2-pack sold separately
• EASILY INSTALL YOURSELF: It only takes about 30 minutes, thanks to an easy to follow installation guide and an in-app step-by-step walkthrough. Everything you need comes in the box, including a Power Extender Kit for homes with no common wire (C-wire). Compatibility- Gas, oil, electric, dual fuel, Conventional (2H/2C), Heat Pump (4H/2C), Humidifier, Dehumidifier, Ventilator, HRV or ERV
• CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Easily adjust your thermostat from wherever you are using your iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) or Android device. The ecobee mobile app is available in the App Store or on Google Play. Works with: Apple Homekit, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT and more.
• BUILT-IN ALEXA: Control your thermostat using your voice with built-in Alexa. Ask to play music, hear the news, set a timer, adjust the temperature, and so much more. Wifi connectivity is ieee 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz. Tip-make sure your HVAC panel is fully closed. Some systems will not turn on if the cover panel has not been closed properly.Voltage Type:Line Voltage
3, Amazon Cloud Cam
With Cloud Cam, it’s easy to see all the areas in your home that you want to cover. Place Cloud Cam inside your front door to see who’s arriving or in the living room to keep tabs on your pets while you’re away. You can manage all of your cameras from the Cloud Cam App, making it easier for you to see more at all times. Just swipe to see another camera view.
Catch every moment
Amazon Cloud Cam features everything you need to help keep your home safe. When Cloud Cam sees any activity you’ll receive a notification, allowing you to keep tabs on your home from anywhere. Our always-ready motion detection feature helps to capture activities right from the start.
Stay connected 24/7
Monitor your home in 1080p Full HD, and catch activity as it happens. Check in on your home anytime from the Cloud Cam mobile app. View live video streams, replay motion alert clips, and know when Cloud Cam detects activity. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of clips for free.
See clearly in the dark
Cloud Cam features eight infrared LEDs and Cloud Cam’s computer vision algorithms automatically activate night vision when lighting is dim. See the camera’s entire field of view at night—not just a spotlight. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s built-in mic and speaker let you stay in touch with your household. Check in with the kids after school, tell your dog to stop barking, or say hello through the Cloud Cam App.
Cloud Cam’s motion detection and computer vision technology provides customizable notifications so you only get the alerts that matter. Get intelligent alerts like person detection with a Cloud Cam subscription
Start your 30-day free trial
Upgrade to a Cloud Cam subscription for advanced monitoring features like Person Detection, which lets you know when Cloud Cam sees a person. Or Zones, which lets you select areas Cloud Cam should ignore, like a fish tank or a tree outside a window. Cloud Cam subscriptions include up to 30 days of video history and support for up to 10 cameras. Change plans or cancel anytime.
• Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
• Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app.
• See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
• Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
• 30-day free trial of Cloud Cam Plans – Get Smart Alerts and advanced features like person and audio detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
• Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
• Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced notifications, detection, and features. Just announced: get notified when Cloud Cam detects specific sounds: glass breaking, a baby crying, a dog barking, or a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm.
• For Amazon Key, purchase the Amazon Key Home Kit, which includes Cloud Cam (Key Edition). You need Cloud Cam (Key Edition) that features a Key Edition power cable to enable Amazon Key.
4, Philips Hue 4-Pack Starter Kit
The Philips Hue White and Color
Starter Kit provides limitless possibilities for extraordinary experiences. The
Philips Hue white and color ambiance contains 4 bulbs and a smart hub. It can
transform your lighting into an extraordinary experience with colored and white
light. Sync smart lights to your music, TV and games for immersive effects.
• VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White and Color Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately).
• LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from 16 million colors and shades of white to turn your everyday smart lighting into an extraordinary experience. Hue color lights are controlled remotely with your smartphone or tablet, create custom scenes and unleash your creativity.
• TAKE CONTROL: Voice control for your smart home: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.
• LASTS A LIFETIME: 25000 hours of life. To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead hue lights via the Philips Hue App. Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your smart home.
• EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
5, Qardio QardioBase 2
Know Your Body Better
Want to know if you’re burning fat and gaining muscle? QardioBase smart scale makes it possible, QardioBase measures your weight, BMI, body fat %, muscle, water and bone mass.
See emojis (smileys), rather than numbers to track your progress towards your goal. Focus on long term trends and progress, and avoid distraction from daily fluctuations.
For The Whole Family
QardioBase automatically recognizes multiple users of the same household – welcoming each member with their name and a friendly smile. It remembers everyone’s preferences for privacy as well as easy sharing – it’s up to you.
Sleek & Modern
Ultra thin with easy to clean glass top and large LED display. No need to hide it under the bed, you’ll want to leave it out and use it every day.
Dedicated Pregnancy Mode
QardioBase has a dedicated mode for moms-to-be, allowing them to track weekly progress and add pictures to their numbers.
Rechargeable & Syncs Wirelessly
QardioBase requires no batteries and you only need to charge it once a year with normal use. It is simple to set up and uses Bluetooth and Wifi technology to sync your data with your Qardio App automatically.
• FULL BODY COMPOSITION: QardioBase2 measure your weight (lb, kg), calculates BMI and tracks changes in your body composition (muscle, body fat, water, bone). Measurement range of 9 – 396 Lbs (5-180 Kg).
• EASY SETUP: Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connected from a free Qardio app. Works on any surface, anywhere. Yes, that includes carpet.
• SYNCS WITH YOUR FAVOURITE APPS: including Apple Health, Samsung Health, My Fitness Pal, Google Fit and Cronometer to bring all your health tracking together.
• NO BATTERIES NEEDED: after an initial charge with USB cable (included), the power lasts 12 months. Recharge at any time.
• MULTI-USER FRIENDLY: auto user detection – just step on, QardioBase recognizes up to 8 unique users. Easy, automatic process for guests, too.
• PREGNANCY MODE: select your due date and let QardioBase track your progress through each trimester, with charts and a photo diary in the Qardio app. Record your body’s journey, add pictures to the numbers.
• HEPTIC FEEDBACK: you can choose to see smiley faces instead of numbers to keep you motivated for longer and with less stress through your health journey
• SET AND TRACK YOUR GOALS: lets you set up achievable goals and calculates weekly targets to keep you motivated.
6, Samsung SmartThings Hub
Your home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
SmartThings works with a wide range of connected devices including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors and more. Visit the SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Use the SmartThings App or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home.
Whole Home Control
Receive alerts when unexpected activity occurs, set devices to turn on and off when triggered by movement, time, moisture or temperature, and create automated routines like Good Morning, Goodbye, and Goodnight.
Connected Lights and Switches
Set connected lights and switches from Philips Hue, Cree, Sylvania, LIFX, Leviton, and GE to turn on and off when you open doors, change brightness at the right moment, and more.
Connected Cameras and Doorbells
Set connected cameras and doorbells from Arlo, Samsung, Ring, and Skybell to send you video notifications, turn on connected lights when there’s a visitor, and much more.
Connected Door Locks
Set connected door locks from Yale, Schlage, and Kwikset to open when you arrive home, lock when you leave the house, and much more.
Set connected thermostats from Ecobee and Honeywell to turn on when you open the front door, turn off when you leave home, and much more.
7, iHome iSP6X SmartPlug
iHome ISP6X Wi-FI Smart Plug , Use
your voice to control connected devices, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and
HomeKit enabled smart speakers
SmartPlug lets you control any connected device from home or remotely: turn off the heat, turn on a light–it’s all at your fingertips. HomeKit system from Apple makes control of compliant devices simple and standardized. Control plugs with Siri individually or as a group. Works with and Nest ‘Home’ and ‘Away’ status, SmartThings app, and Wink app.
• WiFi-enabled wall plug, no hub required! Lets you control home electronics, including lights, fans, heaters and home audio systems.
• Slim design fits any standard outlet Keep one outlet free, or plug in two SmartPlugs (plugs into any regular 120v wall outlet)
• Create ‘scenes’ and control multiple devices simultaneously Create your own scenes and rooms such as ‘Kitchen’ and manage all Smart Plugs in that scene
• Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
• Broadest smart home platform support, compatible with – Amazon Alexa, Google assistant, Apple home kit, IFTTT, SmartThings, Nest, wink
• Wi-Fi enabled wall plug lets you control small appliances using 1800 watts or under, great for controlling lights, window air conditioners, fans, portable heaters, coffee makers, home audio systems and more
• Global remote access. 24/7 control and notifications with iHome’s highly secure and encrypted data and privacy protection.
• Slim design fits into any standard 120 vac outlet, leaving second outlet free, or plug in two smart plugs
• Home Kit compatibility: controlling this home kit-enabled accessory requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.0 or later. Control your smart plug away from home.Controlling this home kit-enabled accessory away from home requires an Apple TV (3Rd generation or later) with Apple TV software 7.0 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.0 or later
8, SimpliSafe Home Security System
Your home should be the safest
place on earth
We want to help you protect it—the right way. We have two core principles:
Use technology to make you safer
We designed SimpliSafe from the ground up. Removing complexity. Making setup a breeze. It’s an intelligent, effective home security system that is prepared for everything.
We believe that prices should be fair and honest, and your trust should be earned not demanded. So we got rid of middlemen and long-term contracts. No nickel and diming. No hidden fees. We don’t get paid unless you are happy. That’s exactly the way it should be.
An intruder can take out the Keypad. We will still alert the police. Sorry, bad guys
We doubled down. Took our built-in cellular connection. Put it on the strongest networks. Then reinforced it with Wi-Fi. So your home is always secure.
We’ve got 6 monitoring centers. They all protect your home. All the time. Overkill? It’s not. It means there’s no single point of failure. So a disaster can’t take down your protection.
Power Outage Protection
The power fails. We don’t. In a blackout, a back-up battery kicks in and protects you for a full 24 hours.
Less Markup. More Protection. No Contracts
A common misconception: the more you pay, the more you get. But the truth is you’re paying for more markup. Not more security.
You shouldn’t have to pay more so we can do less. We cut out the middlemen, so you get award-winning protection at fair and honest prices, with no contracts.
No contracts, period
No contracts means we don’t get paid unless you’re happy. It’s just common sense.
Like your personal security guard. The Base Station sends alarm signals to the monitoring center. It’s got a built-in cellular connection, 24 hour battery backup, plus a 95dB siren.
It’s got a big, bright display and backlit keys so it’s easy to use at night. No plug needed—place it anywhere you want.
Protects your windows and doors — works with any kind of either. They’re designed to disappear, so you can blanket your home with protection and never notice.
Covers a whole room with protection. Designed to detect intruders, not pets.
9, Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub
We’ve taken the most comprehensive
smart home experience and made it better, faster, more reliable, and more
The Wink Hub 2 allows your smart products from different brands to speak the same wireless language so that you can easily control them from the Wink app.
The Wink app keeps you connected to your home — no matter where you are. Choose connected products from your favorite brands and control them all from one simple app.
See who’s at the door, then unlock it from anywhere.
Trigger your lights to turn on automatically if smoke is detected.
Receive alerts that keep you informed of what’s happening at home.
Schedule your lights to turn on automatically at sunset and off at sunrise.
• VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
• CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
• ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
• ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, Go Control, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
• THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
• MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
10, Abode Essentials Starter Kit
abode’s Essentials Starter Kit has
everything you need to get started with DIY Home Security. Our gateway is the
heart of your system and is where the rest of your devices wirelessly connect
to. Simply plug the gateway into your router to connect it to the internet,
create an account on the abode mobile or web app, and follow the on-screen
guided instructions to pair your devices. Most people are up & running with
their system in under 30 minutes – that’s how easy we have made abode to
After that, you just add devices as you need and follow the same process of pairing via the abode app until your home is as protected as you’d like it. abode is proud to offer devices that range from door sensors to water leak sensors so you can build out your system to offer as much protection as you think is necessary.
No Contracts, No Sales Pitches.
At abode, we are putting your security in your hands. That’s why we offer you home security that comes with no strings attached. You’ll get no contracts and no sales pitches from us. You determine what devices you add to your home and you determine what level of monitoring you want (self, cellular backup, or professional). Even out monitoring plans are contract free and can be billed monthly or annually, whichever you prefer.
Build Your Own System. Keep It For Life.
With abode, you pick the products you want to add to your system – no more. Want to just protect your doors and windows? No Problem. Want to build a system that sends a notification to your mobile device when a potential water leak is detected so you can act quickly and save thousands? Go for it. Best of all, if you end up moving, all abode devices can be taken with you thanks to our adhesive application. Just take them off the wall and pack them up.
Remotely Arm & Disarm Your System With The Press Of A Button, abode’s Key Fob Is Included With Every Starter Kit And Makes “Did I Set The Alarm?” Worries A Thing Of The Past.
Give A Key Fob To Every Member Of The House To Make Sure Your Home Is Never Left Unprotected.
Mini Door/Window Sensor
Easily Mount Our Mini Door/Window Sensor To Any Door Or Window In Your Home Using Included Adhesive. Set Up Notifications To Be Alerted On Your Mobile Device Any Time Your Door Or Window Is Opened Or Closed. Best Of All, You Can Easily Take This Sensor Down And Take It With You If You Move.
Add More Sensors As Your Home Needs To Be Fully Protected.
Perfect for Entryways & Large Spaces, Our Motion Sensor Has A Wide Detection Radius. This Means It Will Pick Up Any Motion Detected And Trigger Your Alarm If It Is Armed. With Adjustable Sensitivity Levels, You Can Adjust Settings To Best Fit Your Home & Lifestyle.
Basic Monitoring Plan
This Starter Kit Ships With Our Basic Plan, Meaning You Self-Monitor Your Kit For Free. No Contracts, No Monthly Fees. You Can Easily Upgrade To Our Professional Monitoring Or Cellular Backup Plans Through Our Mobile Or Web App And The gateway Includes A SIM Card That Will Automatically Connect To A Cellular Network When You Activate Your Plan. We Also Offer Flexible, Short-Term Professional Monitoring Plans For 3 Or 7 Days Incase You Want To Have Professional Monitoring Just For A Vacation Or Long Weekend.
The Heart Of Your System, This Is What All Of Your abode Devices Connect To. Connect It To Your Router Via Ethernet Cable And You Are Ready For Setup. The Gateway Features Multiple Encryption Levels, Meaning Your Data & Connected Devices Are Never At Risk Of Being Exposed.