1, NIANYISO Hiking Poles Collapsible Lightweight
Sturdier and lighter than Carbon Fiber
These trekking poles are crafted out of Aluminum 7075 – the same material used to build airplanes, which is sturdier and ultralight for most of fresh campers and backpackers, very easy to carry.
Also the trekking poles can reduce more impact to ankles and knees than carbon fiber, to create a comfortable all-day hiking experience.
Trekking Poles Adjustable & Collapsible
Lock mechanism allows users to adjust the length of trekking holes from 44’’ to 53’’ quickly and easily, which is suitable for different size of people. As they are really ultralight and portable, folding easily to fit in your backpack or luggage – bring them anywhere you want!
Complete accessories included
Suit for all seasons
Whether the trail is concrete or dirt; rocky, muddy or snowy path, or backpacking rough mountain trails, these lightweight hiking sticks are the best addition to your trek.
Suit for all hiking skill levels
Our hiking poles are perfect for women men and kids of all hiking skill levels.
They are both stylish and sturdy, perfect for day hikes or longer treks.These folding poles are the only trek poles you will ever need.
• ▶【TOUGHNESS THAN CARBON FIBER】 – NIANYISO Hiking Poles tough 7075 aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber – crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight.
• ▶【MORE CONVENIENT TO CARRY】 -This trekking poles collapsible lightweight pair can be quick lock mechanism allows user to adjust the walking poles’ length from 44″” to 53″” quickly and easily, perfect fit for short or tall men, women & kids. When not in use, these hiking poles could be folded up small and light enough to be stored within your backpack or fit well in any suitcase.
• ▶【COMFORTABLE HAND GRIPS AND WRIST STRAPS】 – The trekking poles rubber tips are designed with ergonomical grips which made from soft EVA foam to add comfort on your hiking trips, absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry during long distance hikes! The adjustable padded & wider wrist straps provide more support, less rubbing/chaffing.
• ▶【ALL TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS】 – From climbing ice mountains to an easy urban walk, heavy duty 4 season accessories (1 pair of each rubber tips, boot tips for hard surfaces, snow baskets, mud & sand baskets) and a tungsten carbide tip won’t let you down. 1 pair carry bags for storage and transport is also included in this hiking gear.
• ▶【100% REFUND GUARANTEE】 – 45 days unconditional refund or 13 months replacement warranty and of course our lifetime support guarantee. You can purchase with confidence for our trekking poles collapsible aluminum, our goal is to ensure that every customer is treated right & 100% satisfied.
2, Trekking Poles Collapsible Hiking Poles
Why Nordic Walking ?
Nordic walking helps you to lose weight while improving your stamina and immune system. Also, it effectively enhances your cardio-pulmonary function and slows down the ageing process. Walking with poles will be keep your coordination.
Why Covacure Trekking Poles Your Best Choice for Nordic Walking?
Covacure Trekking poles are standard equipment for many hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple – They enhance your stability and support on all types of terrain.
The Benefits of Using Covacure Trekking Poles
A proper position and a trekking pole reduce the load carried by knees by approximately 5% every step which means you can discharge 1Kg of weight every 7000 steps.
When hiking uphill
Shorten the poles by a few inches to increase load-bearing pressure
On level ground
Your forearms should be parallel to the ground when you’re holding the grips and the tips are on the ground.
When going downhill
Lengthen the poles a few inches for better balance and control.
• 7075 Aluminum Alloy
• 【Innovative Folding System】 Covacure Trekking poles is provided with unique and easy to use folding system. So you can extend your poles from 43″ all the way to 53″ quickly. When not in use, these are easy to folding down to less than 14″ to be stored within your backpack.
• 【Designed By True Hikers】Covacure Trekking Poles’ tough 7075 aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber which may cause soreness of joints and muscles.
• 【Built For Your Comfort】The Ergonomic EVA Foam Handle with wrist strap, sweat-absorbent, skid resistance groove design,more sturdy and comfortable than cork handle.Don’t worry about the risk of unglued and broken
• 【Predominate Multi-terrain】Tackle any terrain with the replaceable carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber ferrules, and mud/snow baskets. Explore nature’s beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance!
• 【100% Lifetime Guarantee】So you don’t have to wonder if you are risking your hard-earned money. If you don’t love it just let us know.We’ll make sure you get a FULL REFUND, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We take great pride in taking care of our awesome customers.
3, Trekology Trek-Z Trekking Hiking Poles
Ultralight and Tri-Fold Trekking
poles designed specifically for cost-conscious campers and backpackers!
The Trekology Trek-Z Trekking Poles combine strong aluminum construction, soft wrist straps with moisture-wicking EVA foam handles to create a comfortable all-day hiking experience. They are both stylish and sturdy, perfect for day hikes or longer treks. Trekking poles can reduce the impact to ankles and knees by as much as 30%. Whether hiking for a day or a week, this pair will help your endurance and balance. Grab a pair today and hit the trail tomorrow!
Sold in Pairs with holder bag (*Included bag type depends on TREK-Z version you choose).
Adjustable Wrist Strip allows you to easily grab the pole again in the right place after letting go of the pole.
EVA foam grips for comfortable handling and sweat absorption. It wicks away sweat from hands keeping them drier. It allows for a strong grip in extreme all terrain environments.
Strong and Durable Shaft – Made from 100% aerospace grade 7075 aluminum that is stronger and more durable than carbon fiber poles.
Adjustable height – easy to adjust with flip lock mechanism
Included best-in-class accessories for various terrains. (*Included accessories depend on TREK-Z version you choose)
NEW in TREK-Z V2 – Durable METAL FLIP Lock Mechanism
The last thing you want to have a pole breaks while you are on the trail.
Our proprietary METAL FLIP LOCK mechanism is the only on the market. This enables fast adjustment of pole lengths without requiring strong grips, They are also more durable and long-lasting compared to plastic flip locks.
Whether you are an occasional hiker or want to do a cross-country hike, these poles can keep up!
• INCREASE YOUR FOOT PRINT! Trek-Z Ergonomic Trekking Poles (set of 2) give you reason to increase the steps you take. Help Prevent knee injury, support extra weight, and walk comfortably with these hiking poles. Cork-texture grip wicks away sweat from hands keeping them drier. Firmer grip in muddy areas with added mud stops. EVA foam shafts allow for a strong grip in extreme all terrain environments. Trek-Z poles are the perfect gift for outdoor hikers who enjoy light and compact gear!
• ENGINEERED and BUILT TO LAST: Keeping your Adventurous nature in mind, we knew that No detail could be overlooked! Made with aircraft grade aluminum-crucial for hiking or backpacking in rough terrains and supporting heavier weights. The joints have been enhanced to be extra secure with added metal caps. Cork texture grip absorbs sweat out of your hands. Trek-Z hiking poles are meant to withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles. Pick up your map and start your adventure!
• COMPACT DESIGN that is READY to GO WHEN YOU ARE: Trek-Z trekking poles collapse down to a portable 15 inches (38 cm), thanks to its retractable tri-fold design. Fitting into backpack, luggage cases, or duffel bags for compact travel! Trekking Poles for seniors – No more cumbersome walking sticks! Trek-Z gives you the ability to build strength and muscle while you run errands. Let these unique poles go with you to all your outdoor leisure activities and adventures!
• SIZING … We’ve GOT YOU COVERED: The length of the pole can be adjusted quickly and easily using an innovative flip lock technology. Customize the height to your liking, and ensure it is secure with our metal stopper secure locking system. The height of the poles has adjustment range of 20cm. Choose the sizes that best fit you – either 100-125cm (5’8″ or shorter) or 115-135cm (5’9″ or taller) pole pairs. Short or long – fits for men, women, teenager. Each package comes in pair with holder bag.
• LIGHTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE UMBRELLA: Each pole weighs only 9.5 ounces (270g) perfect as an all-day walking stick or for backpacking in high mountains or on your favorite ski trails, or even crossing the stream. The staffs are engineered with 100% air-space grade 7075 aluminum-same material used on aircraft and in marine environments, when strength and lighter weights are needed. Whether you are for fishing, hunting, hiking, these folding poles are the only trek poles you will ever need.
4, Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Quick Lock Trekking Poles
There are a lot of choices today when deciding which pole is right for you. At Cascade Mountain Tech we offer different shaft materials, grips and locking mechanisms. All of our poles are made from high quality materials and have adjustable heights.
Carbon fiber is the ideal choice for someone looking for a light weight pole. This can come in handy when trying to pack light for a big trip or taking a quick day trip.
Aluminum poles provide a more durable option if you are planning a more challenging hike or aren’t concerned about the weight of the pole.
Our locking mechanisms include either a ‘twist lock’ or the newer and improved ‘quick lock’. Our quick lock provide a faster easier very reliable hold when adjusting your pole.
When choosing a pole for your next adventure we understand you need quality material to last you every step of the way.
Our tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide. Tungsten Carbide tips will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. Additional tips such as caps for paved surfaces, baskets for snow and rubber tips for asphault are included! Depending on your needs we can get you there.
Walking or hiking your hands need to be comfortable for each trek. To help meet your needs our poles come in both EVA foam and cork grip options. Pick your grip and take your next trip with Cascade Mountain Tech poles.
Cork grips provide exceptional comfort by easily conforming to your hands shape. Cork helps to lower the vibration with each step and is great for wicking away sweat.
EVA grips absorb moisture and provide a smooth comfortable grip.
In addition to the grip material all of our handles include an adjustable wrist straps to fit each person’s individual comfort levels.
• HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE – Built with “Aircraft grade” aluminum – We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer high-quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by using a lower quality less than aluminum
• LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 10.4 oz or LESS THAN a pound – Our aluminum poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
• QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26”- 54”
• COMFORTABLE CORK GRIP – Cork grips provide exceptional comfort, lower the vibration as you step, and wicks away sweat. Our poles also include tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet.
• WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
5, TrailBuddy Trekking Poles
It can be a real bummer to break
trekking poles halfway through your trip!
Choose TrailBuddy Aluminum Trekking Poles because they’re strong and lightweight.
They’re several ounces lighter than the aluminum used on cheaper models, giving you less fatigue.
But you’re also going to bear down hard on your poles if you use them to brace a fall, so you need them to be sturdy. Here, our special blend of aluminum wins over the more brittle carbon fiber. You can hammer it and generally beat it around without worrying it’ll break.
Better for long-term use, and for the safety and security of you and your family!
Secure your footing on creek crossings, wobbly ground, steep loose terrain. You’re going to rely on your poles time and again, especially if you have balance issues or are susceptible to tripping!
Support extra weight. Keep the weight of your pack from sending you tumbling down steep terrain.
Save your knees! Lean on your poles especially on long downhill stretches. Take the pressure and pain off your legs and knees.
Excellent walking aid. If you’re recovering from injury but still love to hike, aluminum poles provide the support you can count on.
TrailBuddy poles can be disassembled down to 21 inches to fit your backpack or suitcase. They’re also suitable for kids 7 and up and heights ranging from 4ft to 6ft 4″. Perfect for young ones and tall adults alike!
21 inches – disassembled
24.5 inches – collapsed
54 inches – fully extended
Weight Per Pole:
9.7 ounces without basket or tip
10.2 ounces with basket or tip
• TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER – TrailBuddy Trekking Poles’ tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber – crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight
• LIGHTER THAN 6061 ALUMINUM – Aluminum 7075 trek poles can weigh up to 4 ounces less – a huge difference considering you might be lifting the poles thousands of times in a single hike
• EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK – Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 24.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you’re wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks
• BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT – Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin
• GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW – Available in beautiful black, blue, red, green, yellow, pink, purple, and aqua colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair connectors, mud baskets, and snow baskets (snow baskets for light snowshoeing only, NOT for skiing)
6, Foxelli Trekking Poles
Burn 20% more calories, reduce impact on joints and alleviate weight while walking or hiking. Lightweight 7oz carbon fiber poles reduce arm fatigue, allow you to move faster, go further and use less energy while absorbing shock and noise. Increase traction, maintain balance and minimize impact on legs, knees, ankles and feet. Best trekking poles to use if recovering from an injury, carrying extra weight, and to maintain balance and walking posture.
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Exceptional quality trekking poles are built to last with durable construction. Ergonomic features offering maximum comfort include anti-slip cork grips which absorb sweat and keep hands cool and dry, even in the rain, and air ventilated, extra padded, adjustable wrist straps. Extended foam sleeve with ridges is made of EVA foam to safely handle switchbacks and abrupt terrain changes. Thermoplastic rubber tips are strongly attached to prevent snagging and loss in snow or mud.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
Quick lock technology allows poles to be easily, quickly and securely adjusted according to height for men, women, children and seniors. Poles are retractable from 24” to 55”, making these the most versatile and compact trekking poles available. Order a pair for your whole family!
Perfect for All Terrains and Easy Transport
Foxelli Trekking Poles are designed to meet all of your hiking needs. From climbing ice mountains to a leisurely urban walk, the included 4 season accessories and tungsten carbide tip have you covered on all terrains and conditions. Easily attach baskets and tips for extra stability on mud, water, snow or asphalt. Poles are collapsible to a compact size and come with a convenient carrying case to fit in your backpack or carry-on bag while traveling.
• 100% Carbon Fiber
• Lightweight – only 7 oz
• Retractable from 24” to 55”
• Shock and noise absorbent
• Natural cork grips with extended EVA foam sleeves
• Extra padded adjustable wrist straps
• 4 Season accessories
7, BAFX Products Trekking Poles
The BAFX Products Hiking Poles are
a great additional to any hikers gear collection. A perfect fit for beginners
& experts alike and affordable for all!
• Expand from 26.5″ to 53.25″
• Each pole weighs 12.4 Oz (With tips)
• For people from 3’6″ to 6’4″
• Durable lightweight aluminum constructions
• Twist lock locking mechanism
• Rubber tips for pavement
• Carbide tips for gravel, hard packed dirt or ice
• Mud disc for sand, mud or snow
• Comfortable ergonomic grips & wrist straps
• Built in anti-shock feature (able to be disabled)
Our trekking poles will not disappoint and economical so everybody can afford them! Get to hitting the trails this summer with your new trekking poles and explore places you never thought possible!
• GREAT FOR EVERYBODY – The BAFX Products Anti shock trekking poles are a great choice for everybody, from beginners to experts, children, teens, adults & seniors. Trekking poles can be an invaluable asset when hiking out in the wilderness, camping or if you just need a little extra support getting around the house or neighborhood! Our trekking poles versatile size means anybody from 3’6″ up to 6’4″ will have no problem using our poles!
• ERGONOMIC & COMFORTABLE – Our trekking poles have been designed with a more ergonomic TPR grip. The TPR material allows the grips to be easily washed of sweat and dirt and the ergonomic design for less hand pain and more comfort on long hikes. The wrist strap is also extra wide with additional padding for even more comfort!
• GREAT FEATURES – The anti-shock spring in each walking pole helps reduce join pain with each pole placement. Each pole set comes with 4 rubber tips (2 for each pole) for using the poles on pavement or smooth rocks. They also have a built-in carbide tip for gravel, hard packed trails or ice. Each walking pole also comes equipped with an optional mud basket to help prevent the pole from sinking in sand, mud or snow.
• DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Our hiking poles are made of lightweight 6061 aluminum weighing in at approximately 12.4 ounces per pole (with tips). While not the lightest hiking poles on the market, this aluminum choice allows us to offer our hiking gear at a much more reasonable price point allowing people of all backgrounds, from beginners to experts alike, to be able to enjoy the benefits of trekking poles!
• WARRANTY – The BAFX Products Hiking Poles are covered by our great 1-year manufacturer warranty against all defects. We pride ourselves in having a hassle-free warranty with friendly USA based support staff ready to help! We want every customer to be 100% happy with their purchase, so if you’re having any troubles, please get in touch with BAFX Products!