1, APC Back-UPS Connect BGE90M
For smaller electronics, the BE425M provides peace of mind when the power goes out. Ideal for keeping your internet router running when the rest of your home loses power.
The Back-UPS BE425M is a great option for low-powered electronics, like your internet router.
Every connected SmartHome needs a UPS to help keep your wifi on and available, so that your SmartHome stays, well…smart!
Wireless Router & IOT Devices
Stay connected via the internet when your power goes out. That wifi signal can still be available if your router is connected to a UPS.
Laptops or low-power devices
Give yourself the time to save documents and gracefully shut down your laptop without the harsh impact on your electronics of a sudden power loss.
Don’t let a power flux interrupt the recording of your favorite show! Connect an APC UPS to ensure blip-free recording.
Television and Cablebox
For higher powered items like LCD televisions, a higher VA UPS is recommended (BE850M2, or BE600M1).
2, CyberPower CP600LCD
CP600LCD Intelligent LCD UPS System
Professional-grade Power Protection
The Cyberpower CP600LCD is a compact UPS with standby topology that provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. During longer power outages, the CP600LCD delivers enough battery backup power to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable electronics. The multifunction LCD provides real time status and alerts of potential problems.
Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
Simulated Sine Wave Output
Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
Reduces power consumption by utilizing a compact charger and power inverter to create an ultra-efficient backup power system for home and office use.
Reliable Power Protection
Safeguard electronic equipment in a variety of environments with battery backup and surge protection from CyberPower.
• 600VA/340 Watts UPS system – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems
• GreenPower UPS, reduces energy consumption up to 75%
• Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information
• Output Connections: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets
• Energy Star Qualified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty
3, APC Back-UPS Pro
The Back-UPS Pro uninterruptible
power supply provides power to your critical devices during an outage, allowing
you to continue working or gaming, and stay connected to your network. Ideal
for PCs, home office electronics, networking devices, SmartHome devices and
Every connected SmartHome needs a UPS to help keep your wifi on and available, so that your SmartHome stays, well – smart!
At your Desk
Give yourself the time to save documents and gracefully shut down your computer without harsh impact on your electronics in event of sudden power loss
Xbox and PS4 Consoles, Gaming PC’s, connected hard-drives and your Twitch stream all stay on when the lights go out
Router for Wireless Internet
When the power goes out stay connected to the internet and keep wifi-connected smarthome devices working by connecting your modem/wifi router to a UPS
Television and Cablebox/DVR
Prevent a recording failure on your DVR when the power flickers. A connected cable/satellite box will continue recording, even when the house is dark
4, Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS
Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
• Battery backup supports equipment during outages
• AVR corrects power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages
• Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC, phone and network lines
• LCD screen displays input voltage, battery capacity and operating status
• USB and serial ports connect to computers for power management and automatic file saves
• 2U rack/tower cabinet supports versatile placement options to match your application
• 3-year warranty and insurance reflect Tripp Lite’s commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction
• WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 11.8 min of half-load runtime / 4.4 min of full load runtime
• 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 8 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
• AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
• UPS housing material: ABS . FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management.;High 98% efficiency in line power mode