1, Evolution Power Tools RAGE4
DWS779 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding
Compound Miter Saw
Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
Increased capacity and precision
Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°. The DWS780 miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing capacity for professional applications. Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 6-3/4″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2, Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10″ Compound Miter Saw
The Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10-inch compound Miter saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5, 000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
3, PORTER-CABLE PCE700
15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor with
Quick-release material clamp
Cutting fence with miter adjustment
Heavy duty steel base for stability
4, Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380
Abrasive blades wear down quickly. This reduces both cut quality and cut capacity depth. It also increases the costly replacement of abrasives required to complete the job. An Evolution steel blade can last as long as 20 or more abrasives* and maintain its quality and capacity throughout, saving time and money!
*Evolution’s internal test data.
When cutting metals, Evolution steel blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this heavy duty chop saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
Evolution steel blades cut faster than traditional abrasive blade methods. An Evolution steel blade can cut through 6” of 1/2 inch thick mild steel plate, in as little as 12 seconds*.
*Evolution’s internal test data.
Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks, create little heat and are an overall safer alternative to abrasives!
5, DEWALT D28710 Abrasive
14” 4HP max AC/DC Chop saw contains
a high performance 15A motor delivering 3800 RPM ideal for a variety of
applications. Manufactured with a 1” Arbor and designed for cutting 5” round or
4-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ rectangular stock. Features a horizontal handle,
Quick Lock vise, 0 to 45 degree fence, adjustable spark guards, Spindle Lock,
chain style Lock down and an integral carry handle ensuring a hassle-free
operation and professional looking results. Compatible with type 1 cutting
wheels. Product includes blade, wrench, 14”x1” wheel, 1 year free service, 90
day money back guarantee and 3 year warranty.
• 15 amp/4HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance, and durability, QUICK-LOCK Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
• Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage
• Ergonomically designed “D” handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue, 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts, Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
• High performance aluminum oxide grain wheels provides for long life, fast cutting, and smoother running wheels
• 15 Amps, Tool Length: 18-3/16 in, Wheel Arbor: 1 in, Max Capacity (Rectangular): 4″ x 7-5/8 in
6, Hitachi C10FCH2
0-45 degree bevel range to the left
To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
For a secure hold.
Dust Collector Attachment
Included to minimize airborne particles.
• Hitachi’s Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
• 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
• 0 52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
• 0 45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
• Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
• Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4 inches for cutting crown molding vertically
• Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
• Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
• Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
• Includes: 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
7, DEWALT D28715 Quick-Change
D28715 Chop Saw
The D28715 14″ Chop Saw w/ Quik-Change Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 Amp motor for high performance without overheating. Features two tool-free systems: Quik-Change blade change system and Quick-Fence 45-degree adjustable fence reduces downtime with fast and accurate cuts.
• Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
• Quik-Change keyless blade change system increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
• Heavy-duty, lock-down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
• Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the work site to minimize downtime
• Large cutting capacity provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
8, Bosch 3814 Abrasive
2582-8351 Features: -Cut off
machine. -3,900 no load RPM. -100% ball and roller bearings. -Integrated carry
handle. Power Source: -Electric. Maximum Amperage: -15. No Load RPM: -3900.
Generic Specifications: -15 amp. -Powerful 4 HP motor. Dimensions: Overall
Height – Top to Bottom: -12.5 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -16.5
Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -24.5 Inches. Blade: -Yes. Overall
Product Weight: -48 Pounds. Blade Capacity: -14 Inches.
• 15 amps and 3,900 rpm
• Superior motor insulation, with extra motor overload protection during tough applications
• Locking vise with quick release holds awkward material stable for fast and efficient cutting
• Adjustable fence adjusts for bevel cuts ranging from 0 to 45 degrees
• Trigger with lock-on for extended use applications
• Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
• Ball- and roller-bearing construction delivers smooth power transmission and extended tool life
• Adjustable depth stop takes the guesswork out of cutting specific depths
• Quality engineering and construction of precision helical steel gears ensures longer life
• Built-in wheel wrench storage stows in base for easy access
• Rating: 120 volts AC
• Amps: 15 amps
• No-load speed: 3,900 rpm
• Wheel diameter: 14 inches
• Depth of cut: 6 inches
• Spindle thread: 5/8 inch-11
• Weight: 42 lbs.
• Max capacity, pipe O.D.: 5 inches
• Max capacity, square stock: 4 inches
9, Ironton Dry Cut Metal Tool
The Ironton 15 Amp, 14in. Dry Cut
Metal Saw is powerful enough to cut pipe, angle iron, conduit and more. It is
capable of cutting up to 4 3/4in. round and 4 1/8in. square stock and can
adjust to 45° for quick, easy miter cuts.
Features + Benefits
• Powerful 15 Amp, 3 3/8 max. HP, 120V motor
• 1450 RPM no-load speed
• Capable of cutting 4 3/4in. round and 4 1/8in. square stock
• Ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, conduit
• D-handle provides optimum comfort
• Tool-less guide plate adjusts 0–45° for quick and easy miter cutting
• Lock-off button prevents accidental starting
• Quick-release vise for secure stock retention and fast repeated cutoffs
• Long-lasting carbide-tipped blade for clean, accurate cutting
• Heavy-duty cast aluminum base for stability
10, SKILSAW SPT64MTA-01
14 In. Chop Saw
With the strength and grit expected from a SKILSAW the SPT64MTA-01 Chop Saw for metal features a best in class power-to-weight ratio at 15 amps and only 33.9 lbs. This lightweight chop saw was designed for stability with an 11 x 18-1/2 in. stamped steel base. The 14 in. metal abrasive saw has the capacity to cut through metal materials such as 5 in. round pipe and 4-3/4 in. square pipe. Users can make precise miter cuts in materials either 45° to the left or right. An adjustable vise quickly slides back and forth to accommodate different materials sizes and integrated guard diverts sparks during use. The SPT64MTA-01 has a versatile D handle for comfort and control cut after cut. Transport and storage is made easy by simply securing the locking pin in back of tool. Ideal for applications used in metal fabrication, concrete, electrical, metal work, HVAC, plumbing and pipe fitting. Works with non-ferrous metals up to .25 in. thick such as steel stud, round tube, L-profile, square tube, flat bar, unistrut, rectangle tube, H-profile, round bar, T-profile, and rebar.
Included with the SPT64MTA-01 is a SKILSAW 14″ OD x 1/8″ Thick Type 41/1A Abrasive Wheel and blade wrench stored in base.
The 14 in. metal abrasive saw has the capacity to cut through metal materials such as 5 in. round pipe and 4-3/4 in. square pipe.
A best in class power-to-weight ratio at 15 amps and only 33.9 lbs.
The chop saw has a D-handle for comfort and control during cutting. Designed for stability with an 11 x 18-1/2 in. stamped steel base.