1, General Tools 825 Drill Grinding Attachment
The General Tools and Instruments
825 Drill Grinding Attachment extends the life of your drill bits by sharpening
them back to factory tolerances
The angle adjustment gauge allows you to match the point angle of nearly any bit, and even works on countersinks
Designed with a pivoting neck for simple grinding of both sides of the bit
The Drill Grinding Attachment is intended for use with ANSI, OSHA and UL approved standard electric bench grinders or surface grinders
Perfect for both workshop and home use
2, Woodstock D4144 Drill Sharpener
Install next to your bench grinder
and sharpen drill bits from 1/8-Inch to 3/4-Inch with speed and accuracy.
Adjustable for various drill-point angles.
• Sharpen drill bits from 1/8-Inch to 3/4-Inch with speed and accuracy
• Adjustable for various drill-point angles
3, Drill Doctor 750X Drill Bit Sharpener for High-Speed Steel
Make your work faster and easier
while saving yourself money sharpening your dull and broken drill bits with the
Drill Doctor 750X 3/32- to 3/4-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener. Designed for the
serious tool user, this professional, easy-to-use system makes it simple to
keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on bits you use often, and it can
even be used to put an edge back on broken bits.
• SHARPEN MULTIPLE TYPES OF DRILL BITS – high-speed steel, masonry, cobalt, & TiN-coated drill bits. Designed for the serious tool user, this professional, easy-to-use system makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on bits you use often
• CUSTOM POINT ANGLE SHARPENING – set any angle from 115° to 140° with cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability, a unique BACK-CUT split-point bit an extra-narrow chisel point, making it faster to penetrate and less likely to wander on the material you are drilling in to
• EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR BITS – from 3/32-inch to ¾-inch, create & remove split points & adjustable material take-off allows you to adjust the amount of material removed during sharpening
• 3-YEAR WARRANTY – protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design, using a 115V machine in a location with 230V power sources voids the warranty
• MANUFACTURED IN OREGON – we design, engineer, & assemble our sharpening machines all under one roof in the USA
4, Drill Doctor 350X Drill Bit Sharpener, Engineered for Versatility
The 350x provides the homeowner,
weekend Craftsman, or Hobbyist with the sharpening power needed to Restore dull
bits and keep on working. Its fast, easy, accurate and gives you precision
results every time.
• SHARPENS STANDARD DRILL BITS – from 3/32″ to 1/2″ standard twist bits. Ideal for shops that use the most common bit styles & is compatible for use with wood and light metals
• PROFESSIONAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTED FOR DURABILITY – industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that won’t change shape over time, & a cool design so bits don’t heat up and lose their tempering as you sharpen them
• TWO EASY STEPS – eliminates the need for alignment port & simplifies the sharpening process, making the 350X a perfect choice for home workshops. Simply secure the bit & turn the chuck an even number of half turns to achieve a perfect 118° angle. V-block jaws hold the bit precisely in place & ensure that you don’t have to worry about jaw twisting, even when working with small bits
• 3-YEAR WARRANTY – protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design
• MANUFACTURED IN OREGON – we design, engineer, & assemble our sharpening machines all under one roof in the USA. You work hard for your money, & your tools are an investment. We are dedicated to creating quality tools with quality components & backing them with the best one-on-one customer support you’ll ever get
5, Drill Doctor 500x Drill Bit Sharpener
Easily sharpen a full range of bits
including split points and bits used in drilling hardened metals with the Drill
Doctor Drill Bit Sharpener DD500X, featuring a replaceable diamond sharpening
wheel. Includes variable alignment allowing for simple adjustment of chisel and
relief angles and conveniently creates split points from standard points for
faster penetration and less drill bit walking. Designed for sharpening
3/32″ to 1/2″ bits and ideal for sharpening high speed steel,
masonry, carbide and tin coated bits.
Sharp Tools Perform Better and Are Safer to Use
Whether you’re a professional tradesperson or a serious hobbyist, you know that a dull drill bit means jobs take longer. Additionally, dull bits can result in lower-quality work, damaged work materials, and shortened drill life. But unlike the relatively straightforward task of sharpening flat blades, sharpening drill bits by hand can be a difficult and cumbersome task. This is what makes the intuitive, easy-to-use Drill Doctor sharpener so useful.
Three Easy Steps Ensure Bits Are Sharp and Effective
With the Drill Doctor 500X, you simply align the bit by setting it against the stop and locking it in place. To sharpen the bit, you turn the chuck an even number of half turns, depending on the size of your bit. As you sharpen, long jaws hold the bit precisely in place, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits. This secure alignment system ensures that you maintain accurate bit geometry and don’t damage the integrity of your tools.
Once the bit is sharpened, the Drill Doctor 500X gives you the option of making a unique BACK-CUT spilt-point bit that gives your bit an extra-narrow chisel point, making it faster to penetrate and less likely to wander on the material you are drilling in to.
Additionally, the drill point splitting port offers a “Push to Stop” design that will prevent over-splitting the bit point.
Engineered for Versatility and Flexibility
The same chuck can be used to sharpen popular bit sizes from 3/32- to 1/2-inch, whether they are English, metric, or letter gauge bits. The Drill Doctor 500X sharpens a wide variety of bit types, from high-speed steel, carbide, cobalt, TiN-coated, masonry, and split-point bits for working with metal.
Professional Design and Construction for Durability
For added durability, the Drill Doctor 500X features a metal split-point port, and a die-cast point angle shuttle. The tool relies on a permanent-magnet motor that produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load.
The Drill Doctor 500X also relies on an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that won’t change shape over time, and a cool design that means bits don’t heat up and lose their tempering as you sharpen them. This wheel, which is good for about 200 sharpenings, is easy for users to replace.