1, Cable Matters 160021 Cat6
High Performance Internet cable is Cat6 rated; The Ethernet cord with 24 AWG copper wire provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more; Comes with 5-color combo: Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White, easy for cable management and cable identification
Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Cat 5 cable network); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 data cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network or Cat5 cable network for your internet connections
The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Copper Ethernet cables enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
Flexible and durable RJ45 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
2, Mediabridge FBA_31-299-100B
Mediabridge™ Ethernet Patch Cable
Cat6 / Cat5e
Mediabridge™ Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
– Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
– Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
– Connector Type: RJ45
– Contact Plating: Gold Plated
– Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
– Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
– Cable Structure: Stranded
– UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
3, CableGeeker Cat 7 Shielded Cable
Your search is over. This cable
will meet every demand with ultimate satisfaction.
• Category 7 (Class F) Cable
• Standard: Cat 7, S/STP; Meets TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specifications
• Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold plated Contact Pins in each Shielded RJ45 Connector
• Conductor Gauge: 32AWG
• Cable Performance: Up to 600 MHz
• Cable Structure: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding
Optional Lengths for Flexible Placement
Optional lengths from 1.5 ft to 150 ft, each cable passes several Standardized processes and withstands strict quality check, which provide sufficient length and high quality
High Quality, Maximum Reliability
Our advanced Screened Shielded Twisted Pair (S/STP) cable shielding and gold plated RJ45 connector block out external EMI/RFI interference for high quality, maximum reliability, error-free signal transfer
Even further, the pairs are intelligently twisted to increase RF shielding and prevent crosstalk
Higher Quality and More Cost-effective:
Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
New Upgraded :
The cable help you improve your network speed.
Ultra Slim and Flat :
An innovative design incorporates a flat cable to improve usability and Flat cable design is to improve the look of your home or office
4, AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6
For Wired Home and Office Networks
Combining high-quality performance with universal compatibility, this AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable connects computers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Available in a choice of lengths ranging from 3 feet to 25 feet, the cable helps keep you safely and consistently connected–perfect for workplace productivity or at-home entertainment.
Cable Length – 14 Feet (4.3 Meters)
A Secure, Reliable Connection
Compared to a wireless network, Ethernet cables provide a wired network for a more secure and reliable Internet connection. Use Ethernet cables to easily connect computers and peripherals to your LAN. Equipped with RJ45 connectors, the AmazonBasics Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable provides universal connectivity for everything from computers, printers, servers, routers, and switch boxes to network media players, network-attached storage devices, VoIP phones, and other standard office equipment.
Exceptional Speed and Reliability
The speed and quality of a wired LAN depends greatly on how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. The AmazonBasics Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable can transmit data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second)—10 times faster than Cat-5 cables (100 Mbps). Whether it’s server applications, cloud computing, or HD video streaming, the AmazonBasics Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable promotes a fast, consistent connection.
The Cat-6 cable also delivers better signal transmission stability than its predecessors, and it provides an impressive 250 MHz bandwidth–more than double the amount compared to Cat-5 or Cat-5e Ethernet patch cables (100 MHz each).
The flexible AmazonBasics Cat-6 Ethernet patch cable features a durable outer PVC jacket for protection and RJ45 connectors with gold plating for accurate data transfer and corrosion-free connectivity.
5, MATEIN Cat7 Ethernet Cable
Intended for Wired Home and Office
Networks Our RJ45 Cat-7 Ethernet patch cable connects computers to network
components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN), it provides universal connectivity
for everything from computers, printers, servers, routers, and switch boxes to
network media players, network-attached storage devices, VoIP phones, and other
standard office equipment.
Ultra fast, reliable and uninterrupted network connection at all times The speed and quality of a wired LAN depends greatly on how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. Transmit data at speeds up to 10,000 Mbps (or to 10 Gigabit per second)—10 times faster than Cat-6 cables (1,000 Mbps).
Outstanding quality Don’t be fooled by cheap Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) cables! Cat7 cables are supposed to be made of bare copper (BC). Copper has a much higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum and our cables must be made of 100% pure oxygen-free bare copper!
Cable construction These cables are constructed of Double Shielded twisted pairs which can reduce cross-talk and aid in signal quality and data transmission. The RJ45 connectors have 50 micron gold plated contacts to resist corrosion and degradation.
Specifications – Cable Type: CAT7 4-Pair SSTP – Connector Type: Gold-Plated RJ45(8P8C) – Cable Performance: Up to 600 MHz – Conductor Gauge: 32AWG – Cable Structure: Stranded
6, Importer520 100FT RJ45 CAT6 PATCH ETHERNET LAN NETWORK CABLE
This CAT6 ethernet cable connects all the hardware destinations on a gigabit Local Area Network. Snag-less molded strain relief. Cable’s RJ45 tap is protected from being damaged during installation. Features 50 micron gold plated RJ45 (male-to-male) connectors which ensure clear transmission. Support 10, 100 and 1000 Base-T networks. Color: Blue Features: Gold plated connectors Length: 50 ft Compliance Standards: ANSI/EIA/TIA-568B.2-1 Category 6 Type: Patch cable Connectors: RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) Accessory ONLY.
7, Jadaol Cat 7 Ethernet Cable
Jadaol ULTRA-FAST 10 GIGABIT TRIPLE SHIELDED
ETHERNET CAT7 PATCH CABLE
• Every second, even millisecond, counts in the gaming world and a quality Ethernet cable help you stay one step ahead of the competition
• Jadaol Cat 7 cables achieve higher performance than cat6a, cat6 or traditional cat5e, cat5, support bandwidth up to 600MHz and speed up to 10Gbps, boost your online gaming experience
• Wire up all your devices and peripherals such as computers, laptops, printers, TV, XBOX, NAS, VoIP devices, network media players, modem, router and switch with these ultra premium ethernet Cat7 patch cables!
• Using 10GBASE-T equipment, you can build a super fast (up to 10 Gbps) & reliable high-performance local area network.
• Network Printers
• Network Attached Storage Device
• Computer and network components
• and more
FOUR TWISTED PAIR CONDUCTORS,TRIPLE SHIELDED
• Four twisted pair conductors
• 1st-Pvc Jacket
• 3rd-HDPE Jacket
• Bare Copper conductors
• – Cable Type: CAT7 4-Pair SSTP
• – Outside Diameter: 6 ± 0.4 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
• – Connector Type: RJ45
• – Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
• – Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
• – Conductor Gauge: 30 AWG
• – Cable Performance: Up to 600 MHz
• – Cable Structure: Four twisted pair conductors
• Don’t be fooled by Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) cables.
• Bare copper has a much conductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
• Copper cables are expensive, they perform better and live much longer.
• All the cables pass fluke tested.
• Totally meet your requirement of network.
8, Ultra Clarity Cables CAT6
For those who want to future-proof
their residential or commercial network as much as possible without a
significant cost increase, the Cat 6 internet cable is a great choice. Cat6
cables are used for wired home and office networks, data transfer and phone lines
and have been designed specifically for Gigabit ethernet applications. They
perform at high-data transfer rates, provide exceptional transmission
performance with low signal losses, support frequencies of up to 500 MHz, and
are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network
applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more,
while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
The 1 ft cat6 ethernet cable features 8 Flexible solid copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. complies with TIA/EIA 568-B.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
Ultra Clarity Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty should any issue arise. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
• QUALITY CONTROL – Each Cat 6 internet cable 1 ft goes through rigorous testing to ensure a secure wired internet connection with exceptional speed and reliability
• PERFORMANCE – High performance Cat6 ethernet patch cables are designed with extremely well-matched components for outstanding uniform impedance and very low return loss, providing lower crosstalk, and a higher signal-to-noise ratio. They support frequencies of up to 500 MHz and are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more, while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
• CERTIFICATION – Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM grade PVC jacket is UL listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568-C.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
• CONFIGURATION – The 1 foot cat 6 ethernet patch cable features 8 solid copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.