1, HYNAWIN Portable 15 Foot Two-Story Emergency Fire Escape Ladder
The emergency ladder has a unique
design that will allow you to set it up quickly and get to safety. As a
household escape equipment, it is convenient for you to hook the window with
the “V” type design of the steel hook central support. The escape
ladder provides an ample length to get you and your family out of your home
safely in an emergency. It has anti-slip zinc-plated steel rungs for secure
— Easy to use–attaches quickly to most common windows.
— “V” center support, stable design with wide steps.
— More compact design w/ belt folded under the treads.
— Made of aluminium, steel hook, durable Terylene belt.
— Designed for family safety.
— Packing: Plastic bag and brown box.
Lightweight and Convenient
Made of aluminum. It fits most common window frames and will hook to the window frame securely and will not slip off. The steel hook with the central support of the “V” type makes the escape ladder more stable and sturdy.
It can be completely folded to save space. Each ladder fits easily under a bed or in a closet near the window.
The maximum is around 990 lbs. Product has the EU’ s EN131 security certification. But only 3 people are allowed to climb the ladder at the same time.
The Escape Ladder was built and designed for the emergency. Please Note:
1.This emergency escape ladder may not fit all windows.
2.It should be tested on intended windows as soon as received.
3.All good emergency plans or equipment should be tested and practiced in your household before they are truly needed.
4. It would be a bit heavy for young kids.
5.Only 3 people are allowed to climb the ladder at the same time.
2, Hausse 13 Feet Retractable 2 Story Fire Escape Ladder
DESIGNED FOR AN EMERGENCY, MUST
HAVE FOR EVERY HOME.
Deploys in seconds, can escape quickly and easily.
The slip-resistant rung provides a steady foothold when you descend.
Tested to 1000 pounds, can be used by up to 3 people at the same time.
The ladder’s 13-foot length makes it ideal for escaping through a second-story home.
• The hooks secure the ladder to the window frame or to the sill of most windows and won’t slip off. The ladder hook is RETRACTABLE, please extend the ladder hook at both ends to the maximum when using.
• No assembly or tools are required, easy to use and fast to deploy, built for emergencies.
• Strong and durable escape ladder, slip-resistant rungs provide a steady foothold, can escape quickly and easily.
• Tested for up to 1000 lbs, it extends to 13 feet for use in second-story rooms.
• Comes with a red canvas bag for easily stored under a bed or near a window.
3, Kidde 468093 KL-2S Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder
The Kidde emergency ladder has a
unique, tangle-free design that will allow you to set it up quickly and get to
safety. The two-story escape ladder provides an ample length to get you and
your family out of your home safely in an emergency. It will attach quickly to
most windows, providing a secure exit strategy. This 13-foot fire escape ladder
will store compactly, allowing you to keep it in your room or closet. It is
tested to hold weights up to 1000 pounds. This Kidde emergency ladder has
anti-slip zinc-plated steel rungs for secure footing. This ladder is also flame
resistant, making it a durable and necessary item to have in your home.
• Easy to use. Attaches quickly to most common windows
• Flame resistant, durable and sturdy ladder
• Strong and durable ladder tested to 1,000 pounds
• Tangle free design fast and easy to deploy with anti-slip rungs
• No assembly or tools are required; 5-year warranty
4, First Alert Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder
Two-story folding residential fire
escape ladders easily deploy from standard windowsills. Escape ladder folds for
compact storage. Residential fire escape ladder is fully assembled and ready to
use. 14-foot length. Strong steel construction tested to 1, 125 lbs. Tested to
ASTM standards. DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for added strength and stability.
• Easy to use two-story 14-foot fire escape ladder
• Fully assembled, ready to use
• Strong steel construction, tested to 1,125 lbs
• DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and maximum durability.
• Complies to ASTM standards; 6-year limited warranty; For sill widths of 6 to 10 inches.
5, Kidde 468094 Three-Story Fire Escape Ladder
Easy to use attaches quickly to
most common windows;Tangle free design fast and easy to deploy with anti-slip
rungs;No assembly or tools are required; 5-year warranty;Strong and durable
ladder tested to 1000 lbs.
• Kidde 468094 Three-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 25-Foot
6, Werner ESC220 Two Story Fire Escape Ladder
The Werner 2-Story Built-In Fire
Escape Ladder features 12 non-slip steps and mounts easily to an existing wall.
Designed as a safe and easy-access emergency exit, the self-deploying ladder
rungs support up to 1,200 lbs. and extend into a full ladder when dropped out
of your window. The convenient design deploys in just seconds and can also be painted
to match your wall, creating an unobtrusive look in any room.
• 2-story model
• 1200-Pound load capacity, 400-Pound load capacity per rung, can be used by multiple people simultaneously
• Flat rungs, with anti-slip grooves and standoffs, assistance strap for easy exit
• One to two hour installation time
• Can be used over any size window sill, multi-level roof lines, primed white to blend with any decor