1, 3 Ton Low-Profile Aluminum Racing Car Auto Floor Jack
ated capacity: 3 Ton (6000 lbs)
Jack is made of light weight aluminum frame to reduce product weight and increase portability, and is equipped with heavy duty steel lift arm for strength and durability
Dual Pump Quick Lift hydraulic system saves time and is equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity
Ultra Low 2.95 in (75mm) entry point ideal for lower body frame cars
High Lift Range up to 19.68 in (500mm) ideal for high body frame cars such as pickups and SUVs
2, Pro-Lift G-737 Grey Speedy Lift Garage Jack
1 to 2 Strokes to Allow You to Lift
Immediately to Your Desired Load Height
Pro-Lift G-737 Garage Jack is a 3-1/2 garage jack that features speedy lift function. It allows you to immediately lift to your desired load height with 1 to 2 strokes.
It also features universal joint release mechanism to provide precision control of load descent in any handle position.
Pro Lift G-737 Garage Jack is built with the rolled side frame to add strength and reduce twisting. And, its rear swivel casters give you the easy jack positioning. In addition, it features the rubber saddle pad to protect the vehicle while working with the jack
Plus, there is a magnetic tool tray built – in. It gives you the place to keep small parts around the job site for convenience.
– Rubber Saddle Pad to Protect the Vehicle While Working with the Jack
– Universal Joint Release Mechanism to Provide Precision Control
– Magnetic Tool Tray for Convenience, Also Speedy Lift Technology
– Rolled Side Frame and Rear Swivel Casters
– Capacity: 3-1/2 Ton
– Lift Range: 5-1/2 to 22 inch
– Package Dimension: 30.3 x 6.9 x 15.75 inch
– Item Weight: 90 Lbs
3, NOS NSJ0301 3-Ton Aluminum Service Jack
This aluminum service jack has a lift capacity: 3 Tons (6,000-Pound) and height range: 3.75 in to 18.125 in. Ultra lightweight aluminum construction at just 27-Pound It features a safety valve prevents overloading, dual pump for rapid lifting, universal joint release mechanism provides precise control and 2 piece handle with bumper pad. Side handles for easy transporting. Complies with the ASME PALD 2009 Standard.
4, Torin Big Red Pro Series Hydraulic Floor Jack
The Torin Pro Series 6000 Heavy
Duty Floor Jack works great in any garage. With 3 tons of lifting capacity and
a 5.12-inch to 20.1-inch lifting range, this jack will easily lift any car or
truck. A built-in safety overload system will prevent any use beyond rated
capacity, while the jack’s wide stance provides stability under a large load.
The two-piece handle makes the jack easy to transport and store.
• Durable steel casters swivel 360 degrees
• Lifting range: 5.12-inches to 20.1-inches; 3 ton lifting capacity
• Safety overload system to prevent use beyond rated capacity
• Wide stance provides stability under load
• Two-piece handle for easy transportation and storage
5, Performance Tool W1645 3 Ton (7,000 lbs.)
Performance Tool W1645 heavy duty
steel floor jack has max capacity of 7,00lbs (3.5 Tons) with a lift range of
3-1/2″ to 20-1/2″. The W1645 includes many features for example:,
high quantity steel frame, Dual pistons for faster lift, over load protection bypass
valve allows you to use this jack with confidence, swivel saddle with rubber
cushion and swivel wheels in the back allows for easy maneuverability and
positioning while in confined working areas.
• 7,000 Lbs Load Capacity
• Lift range: 3-1/2” to 20-1/2”
• Double-pump mechanism for quick lifting
• Rubber saddle pad included
• Over load protection bypass valve for safety
6, Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack
Blackhawk B6350 Service Jack is a
3-1/2 ton (7,000 lbs) capacity service jack that features the unique design of
fast list technology to fast lift to the jacking point with no load.
It features the swivel saddle that provides you with the easy jack positioning and user safety. Its heavy duty steel construction also provides you the safe use and long term durability.
• Lifting Range: 5.5 inches – 22 inches
• Note:Before it uses, it needs to make sure the release valve needs to be turned clockwise until the firm resistance is felt. This is the ?closed? release valve position to be used to raise the saddle
• Note:Since the hydraulic jack is designed to lift, not to support the object. Immediately after lifting, loads must be supported by a pair of appropriately rated jack stands
• 3.5 Ton lifting Capacity (7000 pounds)
7, Liftmaster 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Profile Steel Floor Jack with Quick Lift
3″ Ultra Low Profile fits
3″ Ultra Low entry point of the lifting pad can go under almost any cars.
20″ High Lifts ideal for SUVs and elevated chassises
20″ Max lifting tights can raise big SUVs or those with elevated chassis.
Dual Pumps for effortless strokes
Dual pump hydraulic system for a quick and easy lift up.
• 3 inch Low profile for easy placement under lowered vehicles
• Dual pump system lifts saves efforts and pumps
• Two piece knurled steel handle for a sure grip, equipped w/ foam bumper to prevent damage to vehicle
• Strengthened rubber pad for better protection and friction
8, Arcan ALJ3T 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack
3 Ton Lift Capacity, Lift Range
3-3/4 Inch – 18-1/8 Inch
This Arcan professional-quality aluminum Quick Rise Service Jack has a 3 ton lift capacity and a 3 3/4 inch minimum lift height for easy access under low-profile vehicles. The ball bearing-mounted rear swivel caster wheels and wide track front wheels provide easy maneuverability and jack stability under a load. A saddle pad protects the vehicle’s frame and components. Complies with 2009 ASME PALD Standard.
• Thick frame side plates
• Reinforced lift arm for added strength, chassis torsion control and durability
• Dual pump pistons for fast rising action
• Piston dust shields to prevent hydraulic contamination
• Bypass and overload valves prevent over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity
• 2-pc. handle offers easy storage
• Quick lock feature for engagement and disengagement of handle halves
• Strong, lightweight aluminum construction provides easy maneuvering
• LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
• DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
• REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
• VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
• SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
• 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
• BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
• COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2014 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
9, Torin Big Red Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack
3 Ton SUV Floor Jack is a great
floor jack for trucks and SUV’s, with a capacity of 3 tons. The extra long neck
saves time and makes it easier to lift higher vehicles. Lift range is 6″
to 21″. Safety bypass feature prevent overloading
• Great floor jack for trucks and SUV’s
• Extra long neck saves time and makes it easier to lift higher vehicles.
• Lifting range 5-7/8 inches to 17-1/4 inches
• 3 ton capacity. Heavy-duty floor jack with an extra-long neck
• 360-degree swivel casters for easy mobility.
10, 1.5 Ton Compact Aluminum Racing Jack
• Dual parallel pump system
• Lifts most vehicles to an appropriate work height in just 3-1/2 pumps!
• Constructed for professional race teams
• Precision-machined, high strength, aircraft aluminum billet
• Two piece knurled aluminum handle