For the ease of customers looking for the next best Non Woven Abrasive Bits , Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; We have selected the best Non Woven Abrasive Bits out of hundreds of models and compiled a list of the top ten best Non Woven Abrasive Bits currently available on the market.
1, 3M 3M-18730 Roloc Bristle Disc Grade – 50, (4 Pack)
3M Scotch Brite 18730 Roloc Bristle
Disc 50 Grade (1 disc) is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc which is used
for automotive use on aluminum and metal. Use this product instead of a wire
brush for many tasks including: deburring, blending, polishing, finishing,
cleaning, coating, defect removal, scratch removal and rust removal. The product
bristle disc is measured using its outside diameter which is 2 inches. It’s
quick change attachment makes it quick and easy to mount it to the tool or pad.
The product rotates and spins, just like other products in its category, at the
maximum speed possible.
• 3M Scotch Brite 18730 Roloc Bristle Disc 50 Grade
• Used on automotive aluminum and metal
• Diameter: 2 Inches
• Rotates and spins at maximum speed of 25000 RPM
• Grit 50 Grade
2, Maverick AbrasivesSanding Belt Non Woven
This is a 2-pack of 2″ x
72″ medium surface conditioning belts. This material is made from a 3M
/Standard Abrasives material that is known to give the longest life and premium
grinding ability when sanding or blending.
• This 2″ wide by 72″ long medium surface conditioning belt is made for extra long life and runs like a 80 – 120 grit satin finish.
• Surface Conditioning belts work well to remove coarse grind lines, mill marks, or small burrs left by cutting tools or conventional abrasives.
• Reduced loading and heat build-up allow extended operating time and consistent surface conditioning results
• Reinforced backing and non-woven open web material provides superior flexibility for detail work, over contours and edges
• Removes surface imperfections, grindlines, mill, and other marks. Non-woven, surface conditioning belts clean, blend, deburr and finish
3, Metabo 623488000 P180 Non-woven Abrasive Flap Wheel
• Elastic grain-layered nylon fleece for smooth tarnishing, burnishing and polishing stainless steel and nonferrous metals
• For smoothing wood surfaces
• 4″ x 4″
4, 7pk Non Woven Abrasive Drill Buffing Attachment Set
• Comes in 7 assorted shapes and sizes, these non-woven abrasive drill attachments offer aggressive industrial cutting ability
• Useful for removing heavy surface deposits and oxidation from all kinds of surfaces.
• Ideal for prepping surfaces for painting, heavy duty no-scratch cleaning, Blending and Matte finishing
• Universal fit and portable, Compatible with any drill as it is mounted on a 1/4 inch shank.
• Great for scrubbing and cleaning recessed and hard to reach areas. Please check description below to see what shapes and sizes included
5, CGW 4-1/2 x 1/4 x 7/8 A54GFX T27 Cotton Fiber Grinding, Blending, Finishing Wheel
• Superior Stainless Steel and Aluminum Blending and Finishing.
• Cotton Fiber impregnated with aluminum oxide grain and latex bond for best performance.
• General Fabrication, Tank Fabrication, Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, Dairy, Food Service, Shipbuilding.
• Grind and finish with one wheel.
• Sooth grinding action. Aluminum will not load up.
• Long working life.