1, Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum
Cleaner. Do not operate or leave the unit in the rain
Max. Suction depth: 7 ft
Suction hose length: 16 ft
Discharge hose length: 8 ft, Max. Flow Rate: 1300 GPH
2, OASE PondoVac Classic
PondoVac Classic Pond, Pool and Wet
For over 10 years, the OASE PondoVac Classic has been cleaning ponds of sludge and large debris. Automatic activation and emptying are possible through an intelligent technology which senses when the collection tank is full, stops the motor, and then resumes once the tank is empty.
The debris collection bag also attaches to the discharge hose of the vacuum so you can recycle the vacuumed water and capture the debris which can then be used as a natural fertilizer. Compact design and built-in handle allow for easy movement and transportation. The PondoVac Classic includes four nozzles to cover all applications. Also included is a clear extension tube (1.6 feet long), which allows easy visual inspection to monitor operation.
3, Matala II Muck Vac
Also known as the “Muck Buster”, this quality vacuum eliminates algae, sludge, dead plants and leaves and small pebbles up to 3/8″ in diameter from ponds. It features auto fill and drain cycles that permit water to fill the canister then releases the dirty water into the garden or yard, as well as an on/off cycle for 40 seconds of vacuuming and 20 seconds of draining, once empty turning itself automatically on and continuing to vacuum. Includes five extension tubes, each measuring 15″ long and reaching depths up to 6′, 16′ long suction hose, 8′ long drain hose and a mesh bag to trap coarse debris.Ideal for ponds up to 3,000 gallons.
4, Matala Power-cyclone
Matala Power Cyclone Pond Vacuum is one of a kind! It includes two motors to be one of the first vacuums with continuous discharge vacuum.The vacuum suction motor can vacuum 1200 to 1500 gph and then the internal sludge pump continuously pumps out the dirty water. It is able to pump up to 18 feet vertical. Vacuum includes 25 feet of suction hose and 30 feet of exhaust hose. Almost 60 feet of distance including the pipe.
5, OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
• Max. Suction depth: 6 ft.High-power suction to a depth of 59 inch.Maximum suction depth of 78 inch
• Suction hose length: 13 ft
• Operating voltage: 110-120 Volt / 60Hz. Power consumption: 1200-1400w
• Power cable length: 13 ft
• Limited Warranty: 2 years
6, Oase Pondovac 3 Professional Koi Pond & Water Garden Vacuum System
Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum is the original continuous-operation pond vacuum. Although the newer Pondovac 4 delivers more power and more attachments, the Pondovac 3 is still a very good option for those who want to pay a little less. The OASE Pondovac 3 removes organic and dirt particles up to 3/8″ in diameter. The Pondovac 3 features a debris collection bag to capture debris as it is discharged from the vacuum.
• Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum is the original continuous-operation pond vacuum.
• The OASE Pondovac 3 removes organic and dirt particles up to 3/8″ in diameter.
• The Pondovac 3 features a debris collection bag to capture debris as it is discharged from the vacuum.
• Sturdy, built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for easy vacuum placement and movement.
• The Pondovac 3 includes four nozzles.
7, OASE Pondovac 4 Vacuum
The OASE Pondovac 4 pond vacuum can not only clean your pond easily but also maintain your pool or swim pond – all in comfort from the edge of the water with the included accessories. The OASE Pondovac 4 is the premier pond, pool and household wet vacuum on the market and it is now even better: A new, more rugged design, aluminum suction and more suction power tubes make the OASE Pondovac 4 pond vacuum the only pond vacuum you ever need to own.
• Patented two-chamber system for continuous suction.
• Powerful 1,800W motor.
8, Oase Pondovac 4 Professional
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum is arguably the best pond vacuum system ever designed. Powerful three-in-one unit functions as pond, swimming pool AND household wet vacuum! 20% more powerful than the Oase Pondovac 3, the new Pondovac 4 Pond and Pool Vacuum is designed so you can easily achieve a well-groomed pond you’re proud to show off. Rugged contractor-friendly vacuum features a patented two-chamber system driven by a 1,800W motor. Enjoy continuous operation even at depths of two meters without experiencing significant loss of suction. Choose from five professional nozzle attachments to power through pond muck, sludge or even stubborn string algae with ease.
• Dual-chamber Vacuum System: Two cylinders alternate suction and drain cycle to provide continuous suction.
• Sludge Drain with Drain Hose: Dual-discharge option for draining waste water directly into flower bed or attach debris bag and place into pond to “recycle” pond water during coarse debris removal. Use Drain Cap during wet-vac operation.
• Aluminum Extension Tubes: Lightweight bend-resistant tubes.
• Transparent Extension Tube: Allows easy visual inspection of debris material and to monitor operation.
• Universal Multi-Tool: Removes pond sludge without taking in pond gravel.
9, HALF OFF PONDS CleanSweep 1400 Pond Vacuum
The CleanSweep 1400 works on an Intermittent Cycle. When using as a Pond Vacuum always turn the power switch to the “-“. The continuous intermittent cycle means that once the vacuum fills the holding chamber, the motor shuts off so the chamber can drain; after the chamber drains, the vacuum motor restarts and stays running on this intermittent cycle continuously until the job is done.
After switching on your vacuum will begin the cleaning process. There is a float valve inside your vacuum, once the canister is full that valve will trigger the shutdown process while the canister drains. After about 25 seconds the vacuum will automatically turn back on and begin the process over. Repeat as many times as needed until your pond is clean.
• Fast, effective and convenient way to remove muck, debris and decaying organic matter from water gardens, fish ponds and swimming pools
• Powerful 1400-watt motor, with its 5-foot maximum suction depth, can dislodge and extract the toughest layers of settled sludge or decaying organic matter on the pond bottom
• This unit operates on a continuous intermittent cycle. Once the vacuum fills the chamber the motor shuts off, the chamber drains, and the vacuum motor restarts until the job is done
• Includes 13 foot intake hose, 4 extension tubes, 3 vacuum nozzles, 6.5 foot outfeed hose, debris collection bag that attaches to outfeed hose
10, OASE 48080 32270 Pondovac
• Suction and drainage pumps run Simultaneously for continuous, uninterrupted suction
• Maximum suction flow Rate of 2100GPH and maximum suction depth of 7.5′
• Regulator on handle allows flow adjustment, and larger wheels stabilize vacuum movement
• Includes 4 aluminum suction tubes, 1 transparent suction tube, 16′ Suction hose, 32.8′ Discharge hose with quick connect fitting
• Includes 5 nozzles: Adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, wide nozzle, brush nozzle, wet suction nozzle