1, Husqvarna 455 Rancher
The ergonomic design of The
Husqvarna 20″ 455 Rancher gas chainsaw allows the homeowner to handle the
power of the saw with ease. Powerful, yet easy to start thanks to smart start
technology, This gas powered chainsaw is ready to cut trees, whether you need
to prune, limb or cut firewood. The air injection centrifugal air cleaning
system helps keep larger dust & debris particles from reaching the air
filter, to improve engine life. The lowvib anti-vibration system reduces
vibration levels, for more comfortable chainsaw operation.
• 455 Rancher chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners or homeowners who require a high powered and heavy duty chainsaw
• 55. 5cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
• 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
• Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
• Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
• Simple, side-mounted chain tensioning system allows for quick chain adjustments while working
• The quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement of the air filter
• Husqvarna chainsaw with x-torque lowers fuel consumption and reduces emissions
• For safety use with Husqvarna chainsaw chaps, chainsaw gloves and chainsaw helmet
2, Makita EA7901PRZ1
Makita EA7901PRZ1 79 cc Chain Saw
5.7 HP Professional Chain Saw
The Makita 79cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 79cc engine delivers 5.7 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the EA7901PRZ1 features a heated handle, and a slide-out baffle that can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7901PRZ1 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions.
Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration.
High power-to-weight ratio.
Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 14.7 lbs).
3, Poulan Pro 20 in. PR5020
Poulan Pro Chainsaws
Poulan Pro gas-powered chainsaws feature powerful 2-stroke engines and our very own spring-assisted Effortless Pull-Start System (EPS) for reliable starts with minimal cord-pulling effort. Equipped with a filtering system that guarantees long air filter life and reduced fuel consumption – without sacrificing power – these chainsaws conquer tree felling, firewood cutting, or other clean-up with ease. Any Yard. Any Task.
• With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
• Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
• The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it’s always there when you need it for maintenance
• The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage
• User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding
4, Husqvarna 460 24” Rancher
Kit is made up of the 2 most popular Items for cutting Wood. The Saw with mounted bar and chain, plus 3 extra Chains. The 460 Rancher is a robust all around saw, ideal for demanding cutting jobs where more power is required for a longer guide bar. Equipped with X-Torq engine and high torque over a wide rpm range. The saw’s body is ergonomically designed allowing for easy handling of the 460’s power. This model features a combined choke/stop control which is great for easier starting and reducing the risk of engine flooding. It also boasts a centrifugal air cleaning system that removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life. Yet, when it is time to change the filter you’ll find it a snap, literally, with the quick release air filter.
5, Makita EA6100PREL
Makita EA6100PREL 18″ 61 cc
4.6 HP Professional Chain Saw
The Makita 20” 61cc Professional Chain Saw (EA6100PREL) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 61cc engine delivers 4.6 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter, and heavy duty air filter system for extended filter life and improved durability. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
4.6 HP engine in a compact saw (weighs only 13.2 lbs.) for a high power-to-weight ratio.
Easy Start spring-assisted starter for quick starting with less force.
Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 13.2 lbs.).
Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for improved durability.
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc).
Power Rating : 4.6 HP/3.4 kW.
Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM.
Standard Guide Bar : 18″.
Chain Pitch : .325″.
Chain Gauge : .050″.
Fuel Mixture : 50:1.
Fuel Tank Capacity : 27 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 16 oz.
6, Remington RM4620 Outlaw
Remington RM4620 Outlaw 20-inch Gas
The RM4620 Outlaw gas powered chainsaw features a 46cc engine and premium 20-inch bar and low-kickback chain for all-around superior performance. The robust side-access tensioning system ensures chain tension stays consistent for longer periods of time – perfect for extended jobs like storm clean up. Die-cast chassis and pro-grade components enhance durability. And isolated, cushioned handles reduce vibration while increasing control.
• RM4620 gas chainsaw
• Bar and chain oil
• Heavy duty carrying case
A very powerful 46cc engine with QuickStart technology
This 46cc 2-cycle engine is reliable, and equipped with added QuickStart technology to make pull starts easier.
20-inch bar and chain
The 20-inch bar and chain can assist with big jobs this season.
Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for your comfort while operating.
The adjustable automatic oiler keeps the chain in quality condition.
Engineered with advanced power to cut through wood quickly
The Outlaw is engineered to withstand the most brutal and prolonged cutting tasks. The 46cc high output engine a has professional grade chrome bore cylinder extending engine life and increasing durability. The premium 20-inch bar and chain will power through wood quickly and easily. Durable, powerful, and comfortable, let this Remington chainsaw help you this season.
7, Husqvarna 450EII2050
New powerful all-round saw for
people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq engine means lower
fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch,
tool-less chain tensioner and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to
handle. Equipped with Smart Start and fuel pump to every time ensure easy
• X-TORQ – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations
• SMART START – The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
• AIR INJECTION – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life
• QUICK-RELEASE AIR FILTER – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
• VISABLE FUEL LEVEL – Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
8, Echo Chain Saw
Chain Saw, Fuel Type Gas, Bar Length 18 In. , Engine Displacement 40. 2cc, Auto/Aadjustable Chain Oiler, Anti Vibration Handle Yes, Fuel Tank Capacity 13. 9 oz. , Replacement Chain MFR. NO. 91VG62CQ, Includes Chain Saw, Bar, Chain, 2 Stroke Oil, Operators Manual
9, Husqvarna 16 Inch 435e II
The ergonomic design of The Husqvarna 16″ 435E II gas chainsaw allows the homeowner to handle the power of the saw with ease. Powerful, yet easy to start thanks to smart start technology, This gas powered chainsaw is ready to cut trees, whether you need to prune, limb or cut firewood. Designed with the tree care Professional in mind, The new x-cut chain provides the performance, durability, & quality cut they demand. The new x-force chainsaw bars are lighter, last longer & require less maintenance to optimize productivity. The air injection centrifugal air cleaning system helps keep larger dust & debris particles from reaching the air filter, to improve engine life. The anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels, for more comfortable chainsaw operation.
10, Dolmar PS-6100
This Dolmar chain saw comes with the big 3/8th pitch 20 inch bar and chain. This saw is a whopping 61 cc’s and has a metal crankcase and handle bar which puts it in the professional grade class of saws. The regular price is 615.00 and we are blowing them out at 585.00 with free shipping and bar and chain included. That is a savings of 30.00 plus FREE SHIPPING TO SAVE EVEN MORE.I HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE USA! This saw is 61 cc.-13,800 rpm- 4.6 hp. with a 13.2 lb. power head. This saw is all new, completely redesigned, advanced technology and exemplary performance from a perfect design. Some of its many great features are tool-less air cleaner and an external sprocket rim with easy to use side chain tensioner. It also features super light power to weight ratio with anti-vibration mounts second to none!