1, Black Diamond Full Burrito
The Black Diamond Full Rope Burrito easily handles your 70-meter rope making it easy to fit into your pack for the day at the crag.
2, Metolius Speedster
FEATURES of the Speedster Rope Bag An innovative, two-strap, pack-style rope bag with center zipper for easy access to rope and climbing gear Big enough for 70 m cords with heaps of room for shoes, harness, draws, chalk bag Massive easy-load tarp 52 x 58″ / 132 x 147 cm Small zippered pocket for wallet, keys etc
3, Scotty Rope Bags
Scotty #793 Throw Bag is a bright
orange nylon and polyester self-draining bag that comes with adjustable strap
and 3M reflective safety band. Braided MFP polypropylene floating rope: 50′ x
9/32″” 550 lb. test.
Scotty manufactures products that are sold into the fishing, marine, and outdoor industries worldwide. We have all the gear from Pot Pullers, manual and electric Downriggers, Rod Holders, Oar Locks, Fishfinder, Rod, and Float Tube Mounts, to Safety Equipment for your boat, kayak, and stand up paddle board. When it comes to on the water safety, Scotty has got you covered! Scotty safety equipment ranges from Rescue Throw Bags, Whistles, Flashlights, and Sea-Lights.
• Perfect purchase for a gift
• Great craftmanship
• A must buy item
4, Weaver Leather Throw Line Storage Bag
• Constructed of 600-denier coated polyester, these bags are available in small, medium and large sizes
• Holds 150′ of Throw line
• Convenient drawstring top closures for quick and easy access
• Feature interior nickel plated rings to tie ropes to and exterior nickel plated rings for easy attachment to a work belt, saddle or rope
• Size: 4″ in diameter x 6″ high
5, Rothco Black Stealth Rappelling Bag
Rothco makes quality outdoor and
sports gear for all types of situation. Whether you are in a combat intensive
environment, or if you are a recreational user, Rothco will fit the lifestyle
of many. Quality tested and Performance driven, use rothco.
• Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
• Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
• Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with Rothco
6, GNEISS Brand Rock Climbing Rope Bag
Keep your rope clean and organized
in this classic backpack style rope bag with built-in rope tarp from GNEISS.
The bag features reinforced backpack straps to make carrying your rope to the
crag a breeze. There is a zippered top compartment to pack away your valuables.
Thanks for supporting our small climbing company.
• Reinforced Backpack Style Carrying Straps
• Water Repellent 1×1 meter Rope Tarp
• Zippered Storage Pocket
• Just a nice quality rope bag for a fair price
7, Metolius Ropemaster HC
FEATURES of the Metolius Ropemaster
HC Bag World’s first and best selling rope bag improved with larger capacity
Redesigned tarp facilitates easier loading 52 x 58″ / 132 x 147 cm Rope
widow for quick cord identification Unbreakable aluminum buckles
• Tarp size: 52″ x 58″
• Weight: 1lb. 4 oz. (567 g)
• Volume: 29 L
• Window for quick chord identification
8, Hydra Creek Rescue
• EXTRA LONG ROPE : Hydra Creek products are made to make your time on the water safe and fun! For our rescue bags, that means giving you 70 feet of rope to really reach those who need you the most.
• QUALITY COMPONENTS : A durable 3/8 inch rope makes the Hydra Creek rescue bag your go to when you need to reach your friend on the first throw. The weight and the length of the rope combines to quickly reach where you are aiming. The final touch is a dense foam float at the bottom of the bag. This allows the bag to stay on top of the water, giving your partner the ability to grab the rope without the need to re-throw. Bringing all these together gives you the best rescue bag available today.
• SUPERIOR DESIGN : Every aspect of the Hydra Creek rescue bag is designed to ensure your safety on the water. From the thick, 3/8 inch diameter, 70 foot long rope to the dense float at the bottom of the bag, to the easy throw handle on the top of the bag. Rest easy knowing you have the best rescue bag available.
9, Psychi Rock Climbing Rope Bag
• Rope bag for carrying and protecting your rope whilst climbing.
• Comes with built in ground sheet keeping your rope clean and safe whilst in use.
• Back carry straps for easy transportation. Top pocket for storage of phone or keys ect.
• Closing buckles make your rope secure once packed away.
• Room for 60m and sports climbing rack.
10, NRS NFPA Rope Rescue
Rugged Cordura bag is highly
visible for easy location on the water
The 3/8″ Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified
It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability
The rope floats for good visibility on the water
Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time