1, HTC VIVE
Explore the virtual world with the freedom to move around in a space up to 15’ by 15’.
Don’t have that kind of room? Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space at least 6’6” by 5’’.
SteamVR Tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimeter.
Don’t worry, VIVE’s Chaperone system warns you when you reach the boundaries of your play area.
Powering the VIVE Experience
VIVE recommends certain minimum component specs for a Windows PC to run VIVE. These components such as your graphics card, processor, and RAM all impact the quality of the VR experience you see inside the headset. Let’s review what makes each of these components important to your VR experience.
VIVE gives you an unparalleled, true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality. From AAA games to unforgettable experiences, there are over 2500 apps and games available for VIVE.
• Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.6’’ diagonal
• Resolution: 1080 x 1200 pixels per eye (2160 x 1200 pixels combined)
• Refresh rate: 90 Hz
• Field of view: 110 degrees
• Safety features: Chaperone play area boundaries and front-facing camera
• Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity
• Connections: HDMI, USB 2.0, stereo 3.5 mm headphone jack, Power, Bluetooth
• Input: Integrated microphone
• Eye Relief: Interpupillary distance and lens distance adjustment
• Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
• Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
• Use per charge: Approx. 6 hours
• Connections: Micro-USB charging port
• FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE – Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
• FULLY IMMERSIVE – True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
• PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING – 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
• FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA – Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
• POWERED BY STEAM VR – Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
2, Oculus Go
Oculus Go is a whole new way to
watch in VR. With crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics, the
headset feels more like a personal theater. Just put it on, switch it on, and
enjoy the littlest, big screen around. Watch a movie on a 180” inch screen,
catch a sold-out concert from the front row, or just hang out with friends from
anywhere. It’s portable, comfortable, and designed to be ready when you are.
That means no wires, no PC, and no phone to drop in. All you have to do sit
back, relax, and go. Immerse yourself in over 1,000 games, social apps,
experiences and more.
Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 mobile platform means low power, high quality audio, video and interaction wherever you are. No strings attached.
Try MelodyVR, your all-access-pass to live music in virtual reality. Simply download the MelodyVR app and explore the selection of shows from across the music spectrum. Experience your favorite TV shows and movies like never before with Hulu and Showtime. Download the apps to your Oculus Go, sign up and step into the next evolution in TV.
• Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater
• Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show
• Portable & Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles
• Controller: Effortless control. Whether it’s navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch
• Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also features a 3.5 mm audio jack
3, PlayStation VR
Take everything you need for your
Switch experience on the go with the Deluxe travel case for Nintendo Switch!
this case stores your Console, games and accessories with an innovative Velcro
pouch which lets you customize the fit with just a touch! place the accessories
in the pouch, push the pocket around the accessory and it is held securely in
place. Whatever you take with you, this case will deliver a Custom and secure
fit for all your Gear!.
• ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission is a brand new platformer, developed exclusively for use with PS VR with gameplay unfolding around you in 360 degrees
• Moss is an action-adventure puzzle game tailor-made for the VR platform that will transport you to expansive environments brimming with beguiling creatures and take you on a journey to help a young mouse named Quill
• Bundle includes PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation Camera, Demo Disc 2.0, ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission Blue-Ray Disc and Moss game voucher
4, Oculus Rift S PC VR
Oculus Rift S designed with Lenovo
puts you at the center of virtual reality’s most pulse-pounding, PC-powered
gameplay. See the action unfold all around you through our sharpest lenses and
next-generation optics. Lose yourself in the experience with a comfortable,
improved design that lets you start playing faster and keep playing longer.
Oculus Insight tracking gives you the power to move throughout your playspace
in any direction. No external sensors. No complicated setup. Just hands-on
action and interaction with our updated Oculus Touch controllers right out of
the box. Step into the game and the future of PC VR.
• Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so much more to come.
• Improved Optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
• Ergonomic Design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
• Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
• Oculus Insight Tracking: Take a step forward with Oculus Insight. It translates your movements into VR no matter which way you’re facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.
5, HTC VIVE Pro
Built to meet the needs of today’s most demanding VR users, VIVE Pro is an easy-to-deploy VR system that scales with your business and provides the richest feature set for professional users. From seated environments to expansive, multi-user deployments, VIVE Pro delivers the highest fidelity, clearest audio and most immersive VR experience.
Precision tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimeter – floor to ceiling. Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space up to 20′ x 20′, with supporting base stations.
High impedance headphones driven by a powerful amplifier and integrated 3D spatial sound delivers true-to-life immersive audio with dual microphones for active noise cancellation.
Even distribution of the headset achieves an optimal center of gravity – creating comfort in VR.
– Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal.
– Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined).
– Refresh Rate: 90 Hz.
– Field Of View: 110 degrees.
– Audio: Hi-Res, high impedance headphones (removable).
– Input: Dual integrated microphones.
– Connections: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth.
– Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor.
– Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap.
• STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING – From seated to standing to full 20’ x 20’ room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimeter tracking accuracy.
• HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY – Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures.
• SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION – hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world.
• MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE – Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
• VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM – Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace or heavy equipment simulation.
• VIVEPORT SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDED – Enjoy up to 10 games during your free trial. Note: VIVE Pro HMD does not include controllers, base stations or VIVE wireless adapter.
6, Samsung Gear VR
The Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus allows you to enjoy 2D, 3D, and 360-degree content by connecting it with your mobile device.
You can also view webpages and your own 360-degree images or videos. Connect other devices, such as the included Gear VR controller or other Bluetooth game controllers, with the mobile device for a more immersive experience.
Swipe the touchpad to move to the next or previous item, and tap it to select. Press the home key to return to the Oculus Home Screen, or the back key to return to the previous screen. Rotate the focus adjustment wheel for a clearer image. The controller trigger intensifies first-person POV.
Samsung VR is your go-to app for all the latest 360° video. Watch clips from MLB.com, NowThis 360° and more, and experience the biggest live concerts and events from the UFC and X Games. You can even upload your own videos captured on Gear 360 for your chance to be featured in the library.
Made for Galaxy
Place your Galaxy phone into the Gear VR headset to instantly go anywhere. Gear VR is compatible with a range of Galaxy devices, including:
Samsung Galaxy USB Type-C models: Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ and Micro USB models: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Galaxy smartphone sold separately. Requires Oculus app download and account.
Gear VR is not compatible with Galaxy S6/S7/S8 Active smartphones. Gear VR is compatible with Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+.
This model of Gear VR offers the same great Gear VR experience but extends compatibility to now include Galaxy Note8. The volume adjustment rocker has been removed (you can still adjust volume using the controller or your phone).
Insert your compatible Samsung phone into the interchangeable USB-C or microUSB connector on front of headset – an audio cue will prompt you to remove your phone and follow on-screen instructions for installing the Oculus app and controller pairing.
Use the wheel on the top of the headset to adjust focus. The area inside the headset is also wide enough to allow most users to wear glasses inside of the headset comfortably. Adjusting where the headset sits on your nose can also improve clarity.
• Be transported to amazing new worlds, in games, video and images. 360° experience. Weight – 0.76lbs
• Use the intuitive controller that comes in the box to drop, point, select and Drag with a Wave of your wrist
• Hundreds of games and experiences from Oculus. Sensor Type : Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor
• Samsung Galaxy USB Type-C models: Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ ; and Micro USB models: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+
• Galaxy Note9 requires a new adapter to be sourced free of charge from Samsung Customer Service
7, Google Daydream View VR
Daydream view is a headset and controller for experiencing high-quality, immersive virtual reality (VR). simply place your daydream-ready phone into the headset to get started.
Simple, High-Quality Virtual Reality
Daydream View is a headset and controller that lets you experience high-quality, immersive virtual reality (VR). Simply place your Daydream-ready phone into the headset to get started.
A World of Experiences
Browse from an ever-growing collection of apps and games in the Daydream app – a home for all of your virtual reality experiences.
Next Stop: Everywhere
Don’t just see the world, experience it. Swim with a school of dolphins, take in the full majesty of the Taj Mahal, stand at the edge of a volcano – even explore the world’s most famous paintings in a virtual museum. With Daydream View, you can teleport from virtually anywhere to pretty much everywhere.
Get in the Game
The Daydream View controller transforms with your imagination. Go from the sidelines to the center of action. Feel the adrenaline rush as you speed down the racetrack. Bowl a strike with a swing of your arm. Cast a spell with your own magic wand.
Designed for Comfort
Daydream View’s lightweight, durable headset is made from soft, breathable fabric to help you stay comfortable longer. And, with a hand-washable facepad, you’ll be able to keep the headset fresh and clean to share with your friends.
• Don’t just see the world, experience it. With daydream view, you can teleport from virtually anywhere to Pretty much everywhere.
• Browse from an ever-growing Collection of apps and games in the daydream app – a home for all of your virtual reality experiences.
• You can always get the best seat in the house with daydream view. Experience concerts, sports and more in full 360 degree panoramic view.
• The daydream view controller transforms with your imagination. Go from the sidelines to the center of action. Feel the adrenaline Rush as you speed down the racetrack.
• Daydream View’s lightweight, durable headset is made from soft, breathable fabric to help you stay comfortable longer.
• Compatible phones: Google (Pixel 2,Pixel) Samsung (Galaxy S9 & S9+,Galaxy S8 & S8+,Galaxy Note8), Moto Z & Z2, LG V30, ASUS ZenFone AR, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, ZTE Axon 7
8, Oculus Quest
Oculus Quest is an all-in-one
gaming system for virtual reality. No wires. No PC. Just set up with the Oculus
mobile app, and you’re free to explore VR from almost anywhere. Sensors inside
the headset precisely track your movements and instantly translate them into
VR, while helping you steer clear of nearby objects. And with Oculus Touch
controllers, your hands are in the game, so you can see your every gesture and
feel the power of every impact. Take VR gaming to the next level. And
everywhere else. Setup requires an iPhone(iOS 10 or higher) or Android(6.0
Marshmallow or higher) smartphone, the Oculus App (free download), 802.11 b/g/n
wireless Internet access, and an Oculus account.
• All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
• Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
• Easy set up: The world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you’re at home or someplace new. Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or small.
• Incredible VR Games: Stop watching games and step into them. Whether you’re dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you’ve never been this close to the action.
• Guardian Helps Keep You Safe: Explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you’re in-game.
9, Lenovo Mirage Solo With Daydream
Meet Mirage Solo: The world’s first standalone VR Headset with Google Daydream.
Stow away the phones, the expensive PCs and the cumbersome cables and just enjoy awesome, high-quality VR without any extra hassle.
Deploy Google’s powerful WorldSense technology to lean, dodge, duck, move, avoid obstacles, and move naturally through an ever-growing library of virtual worlds.
You can even get the full picture in your virtual world without turning your head, thanks to a 110° Field of View.
The future of VR has arrived.
Standalone. No Strings Attached.
The first to offer true, unfettered freedom through standalone virtual reality, Mirage Solo delivers the same immersive capabilities as PC-powered virtual reality experiences, with none of the baggage. Slide the headset on, and get ready to experience the virtual world. No wires, no extra sensors, no extra cost or complexity.
Move Naturally with WorldSense
Lean and duck to navigate your way through tight spaces; jump to traverse pitfalls and dodge to avoid incoming projectiles. Objects and landscapes stay fixed in place no matter where you tilt or move your head. WorldSense allows 6 degrees of freedom, a new technology by Google that understands your movement in space without the need to set-up any external sensors.
A Powerful Engine, Built for Seamless, Free-roam Virtual Reality.
The Mirage Solo equips you to get the most out of Daydream’s virtual reality experiences. The headset is powered by the advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 VR platform and 4GB of RAM. This powerful engine pushes your experience to its full potential, whether you’re dodging enemy attacks in effortless real time or wandering through an ancient forest temple steeped in lore and mystery.
Designed to Disappear
A device shouldn’t get in the way of experiencing virtual reality. The Mirage Solo was ergonomically designed so you can comfortably stay immersed in that virtual world for long periods of time (thanks in part to its 3 hour battery life). The Mirage Solo is light, adjustable and fine-tuned for comfort and balanced load distribution — eliminating friction and strain against the bridge of your nose. The headset is precisely adjustable, so you can find the perfect fit.
Broaden Your Horizons And Your Sight Lines
The Mirage Solo increases the angle of your line of sight with a 110-degree field of view, one of the widest in its category. Now, you can see more than ever on the headset’s ultra-high-resolution displays, which features Lenovo advanced display technology, a revolutionary, VR-optimized LCD display that renders exceptional clarity designed exclusively for Daydream.
View And Share Your Own Vr Content
Combine the Mirage Solo with the Mirage Camera with Daydream (sold separately), and you can seamlessly experience and create your own immersive virtual reality content. This VR180 camera makes it simple to wirelessly upload your creations to Google Photos and YouTube and share with friends and family.
10, Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
Rift is unlike anything you’ve ever
experienced. Whether you’re stepping into your favorite game, watching an
immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or
just spending time with friends in VR, you’ll feel like you’re really there.
• Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
• Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
• The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
• NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
• Windows PC and internet connection required – review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility